Chapter 28: School Festival

~Afternoon in Ekoda High~

"Class, listen up. We'll be having a school festival next week. And you'll be choosing a theme to present for the festival. If you have any ideas just raise you hand." Sato sensei said.

One of the boys raised his hand. "Sir, how about a maid cafe." random guy classmate 1 said.

"And why a maid cafe, jeez. You'll be making us do all the work." random girl 1 classmate complained.

"Yeah, it's not fair. What will the boys do if we were serving and making the coffees and stuff." random girl classmate 2 said.

Ý/N watched as the other boys and girls in her class fight, 'Ugh, why do they need to fight over such a stupid thing.' Y/N face palmed and felt someone poke her back.

"What is it, Kaito?" Y/N said looking at Kaito with a soft glare.

"I was bored so I wanted to bother you." Kaito said grinning at Y/N.

Y/N sighed, 'Can't do anything, few days back I agreed to go out with him. He kept asking me to go out and I refused because I was needed by Inspector Megure in some cases.' Y/N face palmed again at the realization that Kaito wanted to have her attention so badly.

"Is that so?" Y/N replied coldly.

Aoko laughed hearing the two trying to make up a conversation. "Aoko, what are you laughing about?!" Kaito asked.

"It's just you two are so cute." Aoko said and saw the two blush looking away a little.

"What's the commotion there!!" Sato noticed the three talking and laughing.

"Nothing Sir." Kaito said.

"Since the others can't make up a theme how about you Kaito, any ideas?" Sato grinned evilly at Kaito.

'That mid age fart, throwing things on me again.' Kaito thought.

"How about a maid and butler cafe? So both genders will work and serve. That way there'll be no more of this." Kaito said as he pointed at the others fighting whom stopped hearing Kaito's idea.

"That's a good idea. Class, what about it?" Sato asked.

"We accept it." random girl 2 classmate  said.

Soon everyone cheered after having a theme for the upcoming festival. Y/N just sighed knowing what'll happen to her. Aoko was talking to both her and Kaito about how excited she was. Then a girl classmate approached Y/N's desk.

Y/N looked at her classmate blushing a little, "What is it, Naomi-san?" Y/N asked recognizng the girl named Naomi.

"Um, Y/N-sama, we wanted you to know, t-that you'll be our main maid for the theme for the festival." Naomi said blushing.

Y/N gave a wry smile knowing that would happen but it was too quick.

"O-okay." Y/N said.

"D-don't worry about the costume. We have it covered." Naomi said.

"What do you mean by we?" Y/N asked and then a group of five females went behind Naomi smiling at her.

'Ooohh, I'm fucked up.' Y/N thought seeing the group who looked inspired to do anything.

"W-well that's all Y/N-sama thanks for talking to me." Naomi bowed and left with the group behind her.

"Y/N, I can't believe that girls also like you so much as the guys here." Kaito said.

"Kaito's jealous." Aoko teased. Y/N chuckled when she saw Kaito glare at Aoko.

"Okay, stop laughing. Jeez, but this whole cafe thing is too much." Kaito said sighing heavily.