Chapter 27: It's Game Time

~Last time in Detective and Thief~

Y/N and Kaito had a surfing competition where Y/N lost.

Kaito bragged at Y/N how he won back there and was shoving it up on her face.

They were headed back to where the others are but suddenly two men blocked their way.

Soon they were challenged by the two men in a beach volleyball game and the one who wins gets the right to have Y/N. Kaito and Y/N were fired up and accepted the challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Kaito were lead by the two men on a volleyball court at the beach. There were a lot of men that looked like thugs and some looked just right but all of them look sickeningly disgusting. Also some people from the beach were also there curious about the gathering and they thought there were going to be a competition so the crowd grew larger than before.

Y/N couldn't help but hold Kaito's arm, the males there were looking at her from head to toe. She was gritting her teeth, she just wanted to go in front of them and beat the shit out of their lives.

Soon they reached the court and the two males looked at them with mischievous grins.

"Alright you two, ready yourselves. We won't hold back." The red haired guy said.

Y/N laughed sadistically which made Kaito shiver a little and the two males look curiously.

"That should be my line." Y/N said smiling at them evilly and had a death look in her eyes.

The two male shivered from the sight but they ignored how the girl they were after looked devilly.

'Damn, Y/N's been angered. Mayday, someone get everyone out of here before the game finishes.' Kaito thought and sweat dropped.

"Let's start." the scorer on the left side of the court shouted and the it's the raven haired in first service.

As the game went on, Y/N and Kaito were totally kicking the two males asses so badly. Y/N kept laughing sadistically and through the middle of the game something happened.

"Kaito!" Y/N called him when the red haired threw some sand at her eyes, making her shut them and felt pain through them.

Kaito quickly went to her side and crouched down, "Y/N, Tch, these jerks wants to win so badly." Kaito clenched his right fist tightly.

"Oi, what's the matter. Can't play anymore?" the raven haired had a smug look smiling at Kaito.

"We still can you lousy cheats." Y/N said still her eyes closed and stood.

"Tch, fine. Then have fun losing cause when the moment you do you're with us." the red haired said and laughed.

"Y/N, are you sure about this?" Kaito asked worriedly.

"Yeah, listen just let them score ten points, so I can adjust my senses by just hearing where the ball will go. Don't worry we'll win this." Y/N smiled at Kaito with eyes still closed.

Soon they resumed their game and as Y/N said, Kaito let the two brats get ten points and were laughing at them.

"Looks like this is going to be your end." the raven haired said.

"We'll just score some five points and you're done." the raven haired said and both of them laughed.

Kaito ignored the taunts and the game resumed with Kaito serving. As the ball went to the other side the red haired hit the ball making it go left. To their surprise Y/N got the ball on the air and Kaito smashed it on the other side scoring for their team.