Chapter 8: Student Council Program

~Monday morning~

-----school rooftop------

Y/N left too early to go to school so she went to the school rooftop sitting and leaning against the fence with thoughts about Kid's words last week.

'Ugh I just can't get the pinned down in bed thing, there's just one thing I confirmed about Kid, he's a big fucking pervert it almost sounds like he wants me underneath him writhi----' "Gah no no stop don't don't even think on finishing that sentence Y/N gaah that perverted thief is so troublesome." Y/N said sighing.

"And I came too early to school there's still an hour before everyone arrives I guess I should sleep haven't had enough sleep since that fail, Tch." Y/N closed her eyes and drifted away to sleep.

-----first class starting------

Sir Sato is checking everyone's attendance and was looking around observing if none of his students are absent.

"Okay then Y/LN, Y/N." Sir Sato said looking at his paper and when he received silence as an answer one of the students spoke up.

"Sir Y/LN isn't here." a male student said.

"Oh thank you, hm, I needed everyone here for an announcement and one's absent how can I even sta--" Sato cut off when he heard some of his female students talking about something.

"Students at the back what are you muttering about." Sato said and the female students jumped up standing straight.

 "We-well Sir some of us saw someone on the rooftop this morning everyone was curious but just ignored going there." female student 1 said.

"Hm, It might be her" Sato muttered, "Thank you, you can sit down, anyone wants to volunteer and go to the rooftop to check who it is?" Sato asked and saw Kuroba he smirked, Kuroba saw his teacher smirked at him and panicked, 'Shit his looking at me ugh don't make don't make me please!!!!' Kuroba begged on his thoughts but it was too late to speak and protest. Sato ordered him to check the rooftop and just walked out of the room defeated.

'Seriously that damn teacher has some hidden grudge on me' Kuroba thought and he was in front of the rooftop door. He opened it quietly and looked around and saw someone far away sleeping.

He started walking towards the person 'who is that' Kuroba thought and when he can see clearly the person he stopped on his tracks. 'Oi oi what's she doing here and sleeping peacefully at the fact, and here I was ordered by that demon to see someone sleeping' Kuroba thought and started fuming and looked at Y/N's face.

He bent down near Y/N and glanced at her for minutes and his fuming stopped, 'She really looks like an angel when she's like this, I don't really want to wake her up, I'd rather stay here also and just look at that sleeping face of hers but that demon will scold me so no choice.' Kuroba thought.

He started shaking Y/N and heard groans from the sleeping teen, he did it again and earned a growl from her still sleeping, he kept doing it and Y/N's eyes opened and Kuroba backed away quickly.

"Wha-what are you doing here? Ohhh, wait don't tell me class is starting" Y/N panicked and immediately grabbed her things and took Kuroba's hand and dragged him with her.

"Oiiiiiii don't pull woman." Kuroba said but Y/N ignored him.

Soon they both got in the classroom Kuroba went to his sit and watched Y/N at the door, Sato, lecturing her.

"Jeez, as punishment answer the equation I just taught the class." Sato said.

'Ugh, now I missed that demon's teaching and seeing others get problematic because of her not that I don't know that having a 400IQ really is amazing' Kuroba thought and smirked.