Beginning or end?

I took a gulp of the warm water, moaning as the soothing water ran down my dry throat. I had been out in the sun all day and decided on heading back to my car. The dirt and leafs crunched under my feet as I walked on the invisible path, I was trying to look for anything familiar to clarify that I was going the right way but every tree looked the same. It was starting to get dark out so I moved faster. I could hear other footsteps and the sound of voices screaming, they sounded incredibly close. My instincts told me to stop all movement and to remain calm. The yelling became louder and it wasn't into now that I had located them with my eyes.

There were 4 men who surrounded 1. The man back rested against a tree, he was naked; they all were. He had bruises that covered every inch of his body, and blood ran down his face. He look scared. I slowly reached for my phone, trying my best to get a signal but there was none.

"I'm sorry, please I have a family!" The man now rested on his knees as he begged the men for his life, tears running down his face. There was not a glimpse of forgiveness in the mans eyes, only evilness. I watched as one of the men stepped forward. He was tall compare to everyone else, he had a tattoo on his arm, and big muscles."Well Harold, that sounds like a real personal problem." His hand locked around the mans head and in one split second the mans head was removed from his body.

I fought the scream and the fear that radiated off of me. I slowly backed away in the opposite direction, and without a second to spare I ran as fast as I could away.My hand was shaking and I couldn't stop crying. Had I really seen a mans life taken? I made a vow to myself that when I found my way out of here I would make sure a search party found his body, and when it was found I would go to his funeral to give my condolence to his family.

The memories hunted my mind, maybe because I thought I could of stopped it, I could of done something. A part of me blamed myself, and it was here that I knew I would never be able to forget his name. Harold.

Out of breath I came to a stop. How had I missed this? In front of me where 6 mansions, and a huge field covered with nothing but grass. I let out a sign, I had found people. I found help. I ran to the middle house because it looked the biggest. My hand slammed against the wood as I fearfully looked behind me, afraid the men had saw me and chased me all the way here.

The door opened and a women dressed in a maids outfit stood. Her eyes were hard as she stared at me "Please ma'am I need help!" I shouted out more tears running down my face, she moves to the side her expression still the same. I quickly ran inside looking for some type of phone. I could hear the door closing and the clacking of her heels as she came to a stop behind me. "So your the lady that got away, huh?"

She didn't give me time to register what she said, and without warning I was knocked clean out.

*********
A/n
Please bare with me, I know it isn't that good but it gets better the more you read I promise.