Prologue // Author's Note

Jimin felt his back hit the bed, hearing the floor boards creek at the sudden weight. Feeling Jungkook crawl on top of him as his breath hitched.

"I'll make you feel good, baby" Jungkook said, his voice husky, fanning onto Jimin's cheek as he grinned. His hands traveling un the latter's shirt, smashing his lips against Jimin's.

Jimin let out a soft moan, "please." He whispered.

Jungkook nodded, a mischievous smile on his face as his hand slowly slid down Jimin's skirt before pausing abruptly, almost ripping the skirt off Jimin's body.

Jungkook jumped up in surprise as he removed his hands from Jimin,

"Jimin what the fuck? Why the hell do you have a dick?"

*A/N: I thought I should clarify that this didn't actually happen, it's just something similar to what could occur in the book. :) I hope you don't get confused.

---------

Hi everyone! I hope you enjoy this story. It contains certain things which may be a sensitive topic so I'll just warn you now that my story might include sexual assault and pg13-pg18 content. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

This story is mine.

The characters in this story do not belong to me, they are real people under BigHit Entertainment in Bangtan Sonyeondan. The events that happen in the book did not occur in real life. The book is purely fiction.

*First few chapters are super cliché, I apologize.