JIHAN

Jeonghan joined seventeen just 3 days ago. He was casted at a shopping mall by the company's casting lady. He didn't know anyone from this group called seventeen. It was his first day in the practice room.

Jisoo's diary

"Hello,may I come in? " - a pretty, fairer than milk boy knocked on the door of the practice room.
Jisoo was practicing with the other members then he saw this boy and immediately responded,
"Yeah sure come in, what is your name? "
"Jeonghan and urs? " said that boy.
Oh! My name is jisoo,welcome to our group.
And there was the start of their friendship.

3 months later

Jeonghana, I can't be your friend anymore.
Why? What happened jisoo? Are you mad at me?
It's just,I can't. Let's just be only group members and nothing else. I'm sorry. Saying that jisoo left to his room.

JeongHan could not understand anything. He and jisoo have become really good friends ever since he joined the group. JeongHan has no idea what happened.

Even though jisoo is from LA but he is the only one who was nice to him when he 1st joined the group. He couldn't even think about loosing this precious friend. But he was helpless. A few day passed like that.

Lying in the bed jisoo was thinking what happened to  himself. Why does his heart flutters whenever jeonghan does aegyo or talks in a cute way...
Why does he get jeolouse when Seongcheol pinches jeonghan's cheeks? Why? Why? Why can't he see jeonghan getting closer with other members?  These questions are eating him alive..

Knock! Knock!
Oh! Jun. Come in.
It was Jun,jisoo's roommate.
Jun- what happened jisoo? Why do you look so upset?
Jisoo- nah! Nothing. I'm fine.

Jun knew something was wrong with jisoo. He has seen him getting upset in the practice room for a few weeks.
He just kept quiet coz he knew jisoo will tell him everything during dinner.

Jun-ah, I need to ask u something. Jisoo started talking doing the dishes.

Jun-ah, can you tell me why I keep getting jeolouse when I see this person  with someone else. What happened to me?

Hmm.. that's nothing strange jisoo. You are just in love with that person...said Jun.

Oh my god! How? How can I love jeonghan? I mean he is a boy like me. I can't like a boy, it's completely opposite to what values I believe in.
No this can't be happening. Jisoo was really flustered hearing jun's answer.

But jisoo knew Jun was telling the truth. He already was in love with jeonghan but he needed to hear it from some1 else.

"I'm gonna confess to jeonghan" thought jisoo.

Jisoo called Jeonghan :

"Hello! JeongHan?"
"Hello!"
"Can u meet me before going to the practice room today"
"Why jisoo? I thought you didn't want to be my friend anymore"
"Jeonghan-ah,please"
"Okay!meet me in 15 mins"

They finally met at the park outside their company's building.

Hi,Are u okay?
Yeah jisoo, why did u call me out here?
Oh ! It's just I have to tell you something yoon jeonhan.

What? Breaking our friendship wasn't enough for you? -Jeonghan

I'm really sorry jeonghan-ah.
I actually... -jisoo
What,you actually? -Jeonghan
I... -jisoo
What I? -Jeonghan
I LOVE YOU -jisoo

I know you love me. Friends love each other that's why they are friends. - Jeonghan

No jeonghan, I "LOVE" LOVE YOU. I really do. -jisoo

What? Why did you hurt me so much then? Jeonghan said with teary eyes. He was also in love with jisoo ever since they became friends. When jisoo ended their friendship without giving him any reason.

Do you know how I spent these days without talking to you?
I thought I lost you. I LOVE YOU too you fool.. said jeonghan.

Oh!Jeonghan-ah .. I'm so sorry.. I thought you would hate me if I said I love you..  jisoo's eyes were also teary.. but it was out of happiness.

They both were crying, their lips were trembling wanting to kiss each other.
A sensation ran through jisoo's body seeing jeonghan's cheeks getting red due to all the crying. He just couldn't stop himself from kissing his little Angel yoon jeonghan. Without caring about what people will say jisoo just hugged jeonghan and forced his lips onto jeonghan's. 

    And the JIHAN ship was sailed like this. Next part is coming soon.