Jihan pt3 [ch5]

"Excuse me sir? Are you patient 1004's relative? a nurse asked jisoo. He was sitting outside jeonghan's room as he was not allowed to visit him yet. Jeonghan fainted after catching Jisoo cheating on him with his boss seungcheol so jisoo brought him to the hospital.

"Yes, i am his fiance"

"Oh.. your fiance is fine but we are so  sorry we could not save the baby. He had a miscarriage due to stress and you can visit him now." the nurse informed jisoo and went away.

"What?" "Jeonghan was pregnant?" "Oh God! My baby" "Oh god" Jisoo mumbled in the sudden pain he felt in his heart. His head was spinning, he felt like someone ripped his chest apart with bare hands. Suddenly all the guilt and regret rushed inside his heart making him realise what a terrible person he his and how much  he loves Jeonghan. He couldn't breath, tears falling down constantly. He kneeled down on the floor and started to cry screaming Jeonghan's name like a crazy person. 'How could he do this to Jeonghan,the jeonghan who was always there for him no matter what, who loves him and cares for him more than anyone else, the Angel who was carrying his baby' Jisoo had gone completely insane slapping himself hard crying like baby. The hospital staff held him and told him to calm down as he was inside the hospital. Jisoo stood up and ran inside jeonghan's room crying;full of guilt and regret.

-----------

Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes after gaining his consciousness and heard Jisoo sobbing holding his hand. He suddenly remembered everything that has happened and the pain rushed back into his heart making him feel like dying. Tears flowing out of his eyes making his vision blurry. He quickly pulled away his hand from jisoo's hands and looked at another direction.

"Baby please, look at me , please" jisoo plead him sobbing.

"I am sorry baby,please forgive me, I LOVE you"

"Love? Do you even know what that is Hong jisoo? " Jeonghan finally broke his silence and gave jisoo a disgusted look.

"I am really sorry my love,I really am but I love you. I can't live without you. I have lost my baby, I don't want to lose you" jisoo begged jeonghan for forgiveness, there was pain his voice.

"What? My baby...oh my god my baby.." Jeonghan who up until now was calm and held back his pain burst into tears. He started screaming beacuse of the pain he felt in his heart.  He couldn't handle the pain and started pulling his hair crying loud. "You killed my baby Hong jisoo, you killed her" jeonghan started rolling on the floor crying and screaming with tears uncontrollably falling down from his eyes. Jisoo tried to calm his fiance down who was in too much of pain because of him but jeonghan did not let jisoo touch him. "Don't touch me Hong Jisoo, you have lost that right, I never want to see you again, we are over" jeonghan yelled at him and ran out of the hospital leaving Jisoo behind.

--------------

It was almost dark outside ,jeonghan was running towards the bridge in his hospital cloths constantly wiping his unstoppable tears. He was in such a pain that he did not have any desires to live anymore. He stood up on the edge of the railing of the bridge . He was shaking, his eyes were swollen and red, the thought of his fiance cheating on him and moreover losing his baby made him loose his sanity and he was ready to jump in the river to end his pathetic life.

  Jeonghan was about to jump then suddenly he was pulled back by someone and he fell on the person's chest. Jeonghan hurriedly stood up,looked at the person and again broke into tears crying loud hugging that person tightly . It was jeonghan's friend Jongsuk. LEE JONG SUK.

-------------

"Heya yoon jeonghan,Are you crazy? Jongsuk yelled at his friend. It was too much for him seeing jeonghan like that.

"Hey stop crying, tell me what happened" Jongsuk asked softly hugging jeonghan back who was still crying loud.

"Ok. Don't say anything. Take your time but let's  at least go inside my car, it's freezing here." He dragged jeonghan inside his car and drove towards his house.

----------

Jongsuk is jeonghan's childhood best friend. They practically grew up together. Even though Jongsuk is a few years older than jeonghan but they were the bestest friends, probably more than friends for Jongsuk. It was years ago Jongsuk realised his love towards jeonghan but had to part ways due to some circumstances. Jongsuk is now an a-listed actor in China and korea and is really handsome and tall and has a lot of fans dying over him but towards Jeonghan he his still the same boy who gets whipped by jeonghan's pretty smile.

------------

Jisoo ran after jeonghan but could not find any trace of him. He yelled jeonghan's name but he was nowhere to be found. He sat down on the footpath crying like a person who has just lost everything which was indeed true. "I'm sorry yoon jeonghan,I am sorry.. I can't  live without you, please come back" jisoo mumbled begging for forgiveness but jeonghan was not there to hear him. After sometime he slowly stood up wiping his tears and walked towards his car and headed to his home, empty without his love,his everything, Yoon Jeonghan.

     .............. to be continued.......

Uff!! Too much drama. I cried writing this. And Jisoo is a great person in real life. Why did I make him so evil.. oh God..  forgive me.. I love you jisoo, jeonghan and seungcheol. This is just a fictional story but my heart still aches for them.