JIHAN pt..3 (ch2)

"Beep Beep", the telephone in jeonghan's cubical rings suddenly.

"Hello"

"Hello Mr. Yoon, can you come to my cabin now?", the other side said. It was jeonghan's boss Mr.choi.

"Yes sir" disconnecting the phone jeonghan immediately went to his boss' cabin.

"Knock knock"

"Yes Mr. Yoon please come in.. have a seat"

  Jeonghan followed his boss' order and sat down looking at seungchol's face.

"I am really sorry for that day in the club Mr. Yoon, I was really drunk" , Seongcheol apologised.

Jeonghan was still a little bit angry but he decided to forgive him. He sighed and said "it's ok, let's just forget the past."

"Thank you Mr. Yoon, hope we can be friends from now on."

"Okay sure and please call me jeonghan."

  Seungcheol agreed with a smile and jeonghan went back to his cubical.

                     ×-----------×

"Our new boss is actually a nice person you know", jeonghan while cooking dinner started talking about his new boss.

   Jisoo was busy playing the new game he downloaded a few minutes ago so he didn't say anything in response and just nodded his head silently.

"You know who our new boss is? He is that Jerk from the club,the one who tried to pick me up."

  Hearing about that club guy jisoo immediate looked at jeonghan. His eyes were shining and a smirk appeared in his face.

   "That handsome guy from the club? "  jisoo asked again.

"He is not that handsome ok, his name is choi seungchol and he apologised to me today for the club incident" jeonghan pouted in jealousy.

   Meanwhile jisoo immediately worked a plan in his mind to meet jeonghan's boss.

"Jagi? Whispering with a sweeter than sweet voice Jisoo backhugged jeonghan.

"Umm what?" Jeonghan was blushing bcz of jisoo's sudden move.

"Why don't you invite your boss to dinner tomorrow? We can work out our misunderstandings and he really owes me an apology for hitting on my beautiful fiance." Jisoo played his card cleverly.

"I am not sure if he will come or not but I'll give it a try,Ok baby?" without knowing Jisoo's intentions jeonghan agreed happily and gave a peck on jisoo's left cheek and started cooking again.

    A devilish smile was all over jisoo's face.

                  ....to be continued...