Jihan pt3 [ch4]

Things were going quite well for Jeonghan, he became really good friends with his boss Mr.choi and to jeonghan it looked like seungchol was not that bad of a person after all. Jeonghan was growing close to seungcheol as a friend. They even had their lunch together very often, sometimes Jisoo would also join them for lunch. It was really nice. Jeonghan as glad that despite of all the misunderstandings, jisoo could actually accept seungcheol to be friends with jeonghan. Not only jeonghan but also his fiance jisoo was friends with seungcheol now. Things couldnot get any better for Jeonghan.
-------------

Meanwhile Seungcheol was getting closer to Jisoo through jeonghan. He often insisted jeonghan to have lunch with him just to see Jisoo. He was kind of falling for jisoo. Every time they went for lunch, he would make jeonghan order the food at the counter so that he could spend some alone time with jisoo. Seungcheol was basically tricking jeonghan by acting like a friend but in reality he was after Jisoo. He was a real playboy who broke many hearts before but this time it was different. He actually fell for jisoo and decided to make jisoo his, it didn't matter if jeonghan gets hurt in the process.

-----------------------

Jisoo on the other hand also was getting more and more attracted towards seungcheol. He couldn't stop thinking about tapping his fine ass. Lucky he was, jeonghan often invited him to join them for lunch. So he could actually flirt with seungcheol like everyday. At lunch he would touch seungchol with his foot under the table. He even holds seungchol's hands while jeonghan was looking away. It was all exciting for both seungcheol and jisoo,they were blinded by lust. Jisoo didn't care about how jeonghan would feel about this in the process of getting into seongcheol's pants.

-------------

"Jagi.."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think it's been a long time since we made love to each other? " lying in the bed next to Jisoo, Jeonghan pouted a little complaining to jisoo.

"Hmm but I'm so tired today" jisoo lied without even looking at jeonghan. Actually he didnot even feel any attraction towards jeonghan now a days as he only could think about banging seungcheol.

"Hmm...I understand, you really work hard now a days at office. So it's okay, we can have it later" though jeonghan was a little disappointed and a thought of jisoo ignoring him purposefully came in his mind but immediately brushed the thoughts away. He knew that jisoo loves him so he believed jisoo and went to sleep after giving a kiss on jisoo's lips.

That kiss, jisoo didn't like it today,he just gave a fake smile in reply.

--------------

"Are you asleep?" a text appeared on the screen of jisoo's phone. It was from seungcheol.

"No"

"Okay, what are you doing?"

"Thinking about someone"

"Who?"

"Someone who keeps making me feel horny"

"Oh I see.. Jeonghan?"

"No, it's you"

Seungcheol blushed to pink on jisoo's bold confession. His heart was racing faster than ever, he couldn't believe his love Jisoo said that to him. He didn't know what to say in reply.

"What happened? " impatient jisoo sent a text again.

" I don't know what to say, I mean you have a fiance.." seungcheol hesitantly sent the text.

" Hmm..but I like you"

"Meet me in my office tomorrow.." seungcheol replied with a wink attached to the text.

---------------

The next day Jisoo went to Seungchol's office without telling jeonghan about it. He went straight to Seungchol's cabin.

"Hi Mr.hong please come in" seungcheol greeted him as soon as he saw jisoo entering his cabin.

"Forget the formality and come with me" jisoo didn't waste any time and dragged seungcheol to the bathroom attached to Seungchol's cabin. He started kissing seungcheol like crazy pinning both of seongcheol's hands on the walls of the bathroom. Seungcheol let out a loud moan as he was being pleasured by the man of his dreams. He responded equally to the passionate kiss they were having. Their toungs entangled each other and the kiss went deeper and deeper making them breathless. Not separating their lips seungcheol undressed jisoo real quick. His entire upper body filled with the love bites jisoo gave him. Their bodies were grinding each other's naked skin and the bathroom air was filled with sounds made due to heavenly pleasure.

---------

Finishing his lunch jeonghan went to his cubical and saw a blue file on his desk. "Oh shit" jeonghan mumbled as he remembered he has to submit it by today. He immediately ran towards seungchol's cabin taking the file.
"Knock knock" jeonghan knocked the door but no answer. He hesistantly entered the cabin and it was empty. He went towards his boss' table and placed the file. Then suddenly he heard some weird noises coming from the bathroom. He went towards the noise and slightly pushed the door. It wasn't locked. Sounds of two men moaning hit his ears. He saw his boss' but couldn't see the other one. Jeonghan laughed seeing that and was about to leave without making a noise but then suddenly he slipped his foot and fell down grabbing attention of the two naked men. Jeonghan quickly looked towards them and froze in pain. The other two men looked at each other's faces.

Jeonghan saw his Fiance Jisoo in the arms of a naked man,his boss. Jeonghan seeing his man in someone else' arms didn't know what he felt. Was it pain? Was it heartbreak? Or was it him dying inside? Jeonghan was too shocked to say anything then suddenly he laughed, at himself. He got up and turned around in disgust without even looking at Jisoo. He was about to came out of the bathroom but couldn't,he went completely blank and fainted to unconsciousness on the floor of the bathroom.

........... to be continued....

Pufft!!!! where is even this story going? Will it ever get better for Jeonghan? Even I don't know yet. But I hope so.