Jihan pt3 [ch6]

It's already been 6 months since Jisoo last saw jeonghan. Jeonghan left him at the hospital without even looking back once. Jisoo doesn't know if jeonghan is alive or not but he still kept all the belongings of jeonghan,his cell phone, his clothes and all the other stuffs in his room just like it was before he left.

Jisoo is now just a broken piece of wood, alone, cold and silent. There isn't any kind of happiness in his life now. Everyday he goes to his office, does his work and in the evening he searches for Jeonghan asking everyone in the roads about him but all he gets is disappointment. In the morning he would wake up with red, swollen eyes, his pillow soaked in tears. His health is also worsening day by day, his bones are showing through his skin, preage wrinkles covering his face. He would always start his day in the hope of seeing jeonghan again but would end up failing, crying in bed, missing his love Jeonghan.

-----------------------

Jongsuk is taking care of his best friend like jeonghan is the most precious person in his life. Currently they are in China due to his shooting schedules. He could not leave jeonghan behind to suffer alone so he brought jeonghan with him. Jongsuk hates Jisoo for breaking Jeonghan's heart. He forbid jeonghan to contact Jisoo even if jeonghan wanted to. He was always there to stop him when Jeonghan got weak and tried to contact Jisoo. He always gave Jeonghan his shoulder to cry on whenever Jeonghan was sad. He had never seen jeonghan so weak and vulnerable,it was like the chirpy, fun loving jeonghan he once knew has died along with his unborn child. Just a few days ago he proposed jeonghan to marry him but he still have not got any answer. He is just hoping for a positive answer with his fingers crossed.

------------------

When jeonghan first entered Jonsuk's house, he was crying hiding in jongsuk's chest.Jongsuk tucked him to the bed like a small baby. That day he cried his heart out hugging the pillow for the whole night.

Jeonghan has forgotten how to smile, he would always hide in a corner sitting and crying silently. Jongsuk always tried to cheer him up and jeonghan would only give a fake smile to make Jongsuk believe that he is okay. But he was not. Jeonghan made himself confined in that house of Jongsuk, he had no connection with the outer world. And Jisoo, he cannot forgive Jisoo but he also cannot deny the fact that he is still in love with him. His heart screams Jisoo's name wanting to go to his embrace. Last time in the hospital he clearly saw regret in Jisoo's eyes so he ran away fearing that he would forgive Jisoo if he stays any longer. Now he is with Jongsuk in China, far away from Jisoo but the pain is still there in his heart.

Now jeonghan is able to smile because of Jongsuk, he forgets his painful past when he is with Jongsuk but he still cannot find an answer for the question Jongsuk asked him a few days ago.."will you marry me?"

-----------------

"Are you ready my Angel?" Jongsuk whispered in Jeonghan's ear as he was fixing his tie standing in front of the mirror.

"I am nervous " Jeonghan who was in a white suit smiled at Jongsuk.

"Wow" the word of affection came out of jongsuk's mouth automatically as he saw jeonghan smiling;who was looking absolutely gorgeous in his white wedding suit. The prettiest groom Jongsuk had ever seen in his life. A real life prince with mesmerizing charms.

"Stop looking! You are making me blush" jeonghan shyly pushed Jongsuk a little who was also looking stunning in his black suit.

"Let's go, the priest is waiting"

Jongsuk held jeonghan's hands and walked towards the aisle.

-----------------

"Asia famous actor Lee Jong suk marrying his childhood best friend Yoon Jeonghan after just 3 days in china" jisoo's head spinned as he saw the headlines in the newspaper. Did he saw it correctly? Yoon Jeonghan? His yoon jeonghan? The one he is searching day and knight like a crazy person? Jisoo grabbed his heart which was about to stop beating. He felt the exact same pain he experienced when Jeonghan left him at the hospital. Tears building up in his eyes making his vision blurry. He lost all his hope to see jeonghan again.

Gathering some courage Jisoo called the airport to book a ticket to China but the only flight to China is after 2 days, exactly on the day of jeonghan's marriage. He booked it anyway leaving everything to fate.

-----------------

Jeonghan and jongsuk standing in front of each other holding hand, looking at each other's eyes and the priest explaining the meaning of marriage. Everyone was there. Jongsuk' s parents, relatives, friends. They were all aweing looking at the grooms. But there was only seokmin form jeonghan's side.

"Do you Lee Jong suk,take this man yoon jeonghan as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" jongsuk said looking at jeonghan shyly. He couldn't believe he was marrying the love of his life. He is probably the luckiest person in the world today.

"Do you yoon jeonghan,take this man Lee Jongsuk as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

The whole hall filled with sounds of applause. They were about to exchange rings then suddenly seokmin stood up and whispered something to Jeonghan.

The smile on jeonghan's face disappeared in thin air, tears filled up his eyes, he pulled away his hand from jongsuk's hands and said "I am sorry , I have to go , my jisoo had a plane crash" and ran outside the marriage hall with seokmin, constantly wiping his unstoppable tears leaving behind Jongsuk ,his newly wedded husband, his best friend, his admirer , the one who appreciated him more than anyone. But the heart wants what it wants.

---------------

"Where is Jisoo? Oh my jisoo where are you?" Jeonghan searching the hospital crying; calling for jisoo. Jisoo was unconscious in a hospital bed with legs plastered and head covered with bandages,he lost one of his hands in the accident. Jeonghan spotted jisoo, ran towards him and hugged him tight breaking into tears.

"I love you jisoo , please wake up, I can't live without you"

"I love you too yoon jeonghan" jisoo slowly opened his eyes and looked at jeonghan, tears falling from his eyes.

"I thought I have lost you forever" jeonghan said sobbing hugging jisoo tightly.

"I thought I lost you too my love" jisoo hugged him back slowly and whispered "you are hurting my legs yoon jeonghan" . Then only jeonghan realised that he was holding jisoo too tight. They laughed together,tears in their eyes, smiles in their faces.

Jongsuk who arrived the hospital just a few minutes later, witnessed the reunion he feard the most and a sad smile spread in his face. He just silently turned around and walked away leaving behind his newly wedded husband, wiping the beads of water falling from his eyes.

...... The end