Story Idea

Hey wattpaders,

I finally developed something in my mind that is not-so-cliché.

It's a creepypasta Fan fiction.

Yay for the fangirls!

A Dr. Smiley fan fiction. Maybe romance?

Yay for me because I don't know if this can get many reads because I don't know if he's that popular!

So about him, he decided to move out of the Creepypasta mansion, because he's getting conscious of being a burden into the mansion, when he really isn't. His job is an addition to his reason.

And let's go with his job, his job is in the mental asylum, as expected to come out from me, an idiot who doesn't know if her ideas are cliché or not. I'll share it to you anyway.

He's ought to take care of a girl, still can't figure out a name to use.

(Let's use Bob for now. I don't even know.)

So, Bob, she is a special. Ya know what I mean? People in the old(not that old) age who still acts like a child or like that. I really don't know.

So, Smiley will take care of her and the two actually gets along well. But, maybe they'll be more than close. I still don't know. It's really idiotic for me to post an incomplete idea. What can I say? That's really me.

That's all I have sorry. It's 12:47 here and I'm not even allowed to use my phone at this time. I'm supposed to be sleeping now! Bai!

Fuck this shitty idea I'm cringing.

Oh, and MidgetLover1224, thanks so much for the fanfic you wrote for me!

-Wafol/Tics