Random thoughts [ADDITIONAL] Some news I have

Why are girls' smile for selfies these days are . . . Ugly?

I meant the high school girls in Philippines. So many people think here that their smile are beautiful, when it looks like they just made a 'V' shape. They look stupid, trust me. If only I had an example.

They are so dumb they don't even know that their smiles are fugly.

So, about my special news, nope— I honestly don't think anyone cares but

I'm motivated to continue my stories again!  And I'm tryin' tah work on 'em books, especially my unpublished one, 'Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenrios' that can be seen unfinished in my last account, but this time, it's changed up and I added characters, which will be found out when I get to publish the intro now, probably— only probably — I might, and I mean might publish the intro tomorrow. Just the intro. Some random talking and shit.

I've been trying to see my improvements, but none so far. But I think it's decent enough to be read, but just not finished. I'm having another one of those writer's block, but I'm determined to find an idea for the Eyeless Jack scenario, and I'm thinking about something related to— Nope. A BIG FUCKING NOPE.  No spoilers! Am I teasing? If I am, good. I'm actually I thinking about publishing it after a decade. Nah I'm kidding. I'd be old to realize my stupid state right now, but not too old. Hey, at least I'm a bit wise here! So, future me, I'll say Fuck You if you'll ever change completely! A shame to the fandom!

And, now going back to the past, I see that I've been too conventional and unoriginal. I've been a bad liar to you all and too much of a cancerous idiot. Ah, I want to change that.