Sixth Tainted - Evil Morty

We are having so much fun in here!! Is so nostalgic to remember all this stuff! I remember every detail! I'm like a robot! And that reminds me of someone.. I've seen him a lot of times... And.. Almost none.. What a mystery! Let's check it out!

Nobody has seen it before..A Morty capable of such things.. Being smarter even than Rick. It was alarming.
All the Ricks on the Citadel were looking for him, then thing was... Nobody knew how. How to look for a ghost with no trail? How to look for someone who never committed any crimes. Yet is most wanted..
What Evil Morty did to incriminate Rick was just to make his name through the crowd. Just to let them know his name. This one.. This one was going to be his master piece.
He disguised himself as the Morty C-137. And tricked Rick to do a project for him. He called it: The repression Storage. Basically, it was a device to make all Mortys leave their repressed anger, so that they could turn into a killing machine. It was a pretty helpful device itself, but Evil Morty needed something else. Something to get rid of Rick. He made another storage in based of the one he had, but this one.. This one stored all of Ricks intelligence...
One day, he stole the portal gun and hide it somewhere. He knew Rick would find it.. So he waited there.. Until.. He came
When Rick grabbed the portal gun, Morty shoot the device into Rick.. And... It was successful..
He stored all of Rick's intelligence.. Meaning he would die because of his lack of brain wouldn't tell the lungs to breath or the heart to beat. And in the process, he killed Morty, by dropping him into a black void using the portal gun.
Evil Morty used Rick's portal gun to head into the Citadel and destroy it.. From the inside. In the Citadel, there's a tool that radiates power to all the electronic components in the place. So Evil Morty used it to his advantage. He successfully managed to dodge most of the guards (killed the others) and enter the power generator.
He switched the power generator with the Storage devices, so the device could radiate through all of the citadel and kill all Ricks.. And make all Mortys.. Killing tools for his next plans.
When Evil Morty turned on the storage device, he quickly looked at the cameras to see the progress.
Slowly, Ricks were dying.. By lack of knowledge.. Or by Mortys.
-At last Rick.. What you see.. Is the result.. Of all the things you have done to me.. No more mouth closed.. Said Evil Morty, glaring at each camera.
"This was a long coming, dear friend"
He said as he was heading outside to see the "beautiful" mess he had created.
-Fuck you Rick!
-Die in hell bitch!!
Everywhere.. Mortys were killing Ricks and letting their hate towards them go out.
-Beautiful.. Just beautiful.. Said Evil Morty while escaping in a escape pod.
-Prepare universe.. Is my time to roll the dice..

And that was another of my brilliant experiments! What is your hypothesis for my next part? Leave in the comments what you want me to do next.. Don't hold it back.. Just let it all go...