FINAL Tainted - Diamond Steven

Ok.. How many more Tainted people we have... Wait... THIS IS THE LAST ONE?! WHAT! OK!! We'll guys.. We all had a great time with this stars right? Speaking of Stars.. Did I ever said the tale of...

Steven was captured by the diamonds, he was panicking
-Ow man.. Now how do I get out of here? Said Steven worried.
-You are not going anywhere.. There's no escape in this spaceship. Said one of the Topaz who were escorting Steven. "You are going to get punished for what you did to home world.. And you can't stop that.. Rose Quartz" said Aquamarine.
Steven was looking for any way out.. A escape pod, an emergency door.. Something, but there was no luck.
-So there's really no escape from this place huh.. Said Steven lying in the ground.
-Gladly you understood.. Said Aquamarine with an annoying tone. The ship went off of the Earth orbit. They were ready to go full speed. The chances were making themselves smaller every second passed and Steven was beginning to feel more and more lonely and sad.. He could only think of the other Gems back in Earth, and how we're they doing.. And if they would come to rescue him.. Or if he even wanted to be rescued.. He entered the ship to protect the girls, all his efforts would be crushed if they came to save him. Some time passed, Steven was looking for anything.. Some kind of clue or a way to leave.. He was searching with the few optimistic he had left.. With every failed plan he had, he started to thinking more and more if continuing was worth anything.. Or was he just delaying the inevitable.. Either way.. The one thing that pissed him off the most.. Was seeing Aquamarine's face laughing every time he got frustrated because of a failed plan.
-Well well, seems like we have arrived.. I would enjoy seeing more of your dumb tries to get out.. But.. We could leave that for later.. If there is one for you. Said Aquamarine in a scary way.
-What.. No, we can't be here.. Tell me you are just joking! Said Steven distressed.
-Sadly.. No.. Gladly! We are in Home World.. See! Said Aquamarine as she opened the ship. Steven could clearly see the place he was in.. It was definitely Home World.. Steven was panicking, his ways to get away were begging to enter red numbers. They arrived at the tower of Yellow Diamond, just as they entered her room, Yellow Diamond asked Aquamarine and Topaz to wait outside of the room. And so they did.
-At last I see you again, Rose Quartz.. It was tricky.. But you were just making time.. Because the end would have always be the same. I was told your physical form had changed.. Now I see those weren't dumb rumors.. Said Yellow Diamond.
-Yes, is me, Rose Quartz. The leader of the rebellion. Do your worse, stupid diamond! Said Steven furious.
-Yes, contain that fury.. You'll need it later.. I'm not looking to destroy you.. I'm looking to use you. Said Yellow Diamond with a powerful tone.
-What.. What do you mean! Said Steven
-I'm gonna infect your neuronal and magic capacitors so you will become the perfect war machine.. Said Yellow Diamond "Take him to the conversion chamber" she said as two gems dragged Steven to the Chamber. The process started. Steven felt pain like never before and also felt more power and intelligence than ever.. Suddenly, thoughts about all things he did, whether they were bad or good. Started to make him angry. "Why did the other girls did come to my rescue", "Why does my life is just the shadow of my mother's" Steven thought as he started to transform. When the transformation was completed. Steven changed, his gem was no longer a quartz, it was diamond, and his eyes were yellow. He started laughing "Crystal Gems, here is your pay back!" he said.
-Good, then go. Destroy that little group of nonsenses. Said Yellow Diamond. “As you wish" said Steven. So he went back to Earth, and eliminated every one of the habitats in Beach City. (Yes, including Connie) including the Gems. Steven didn't even sweat in battle, his powers were too strong for anyone in the whole planet or even galaxy.. So he started conquering planets for fun. And his Trophy one.. Was planet Earth...

And that's the finale of our tales.. We had so much fun together.. And no worries dear readers.. There will be more.. You just wait.. As some say.. Good things come to people who wait.