Seventh Tainted - Demon Marco

We are having quite the show in here right? Here's the next part.. So I recommend you to grab some nachos.. Cuz this story is going to be one to die for.. And here we go.

Remember the fifth Tainted story? This part to be specific "Marco was thrilled. Suddenly he remembered something.. But that's another story.."
Well this is THAT story..
Marco headed to Star's room and found the bell to go to the Blood Moon dance. And he rang the bell...
Suddenly, Tom came from the underground.
-Star! What's the- you? What are you doing here?! Yelled Tom
-Star is out of control.. She has turned in her mewberty self.. I hoped you could do anything to help.. Mumbled Marco
-What! No.. I feared this day would come... Listen to me! Theres only one way to fix it, and I'll need your help.
-Really you can help! Said Marco happily
-Yes.. But for that.. You'll need to leave some of your humanity behind.. Said Tom with a serious voice.
-M.. My humanity.. What do you mean?
-The power of a demon is strong.. But it will affect Star the most if that demon is close to her.. And you are closer to her than me.. Said Tom.
-Am I ever going to get back to normal?
-That depends.. I can't really tell..
Marco started looking outside.. He could see the trail of chaos Star was leaving behind..
-Fine! I'll do it!!
-Then shake my hand Diaz..
-Is.. Is that it? Said Marco while stretching his hand with Tom. When he finished, he could feel a power growing inside of him.. It was getting bigger..
-Wow.. This.. This feels good! Said Marco
-It is.. Until the next part..
-What? Said Marco an instant before he felt the darkness growing out if him.. He felt his back burning, his skull coming out of his face.. The transformation was painful.. And the result.. His face became a mess he also had demonic wings in his back and red eyes. To cover his face,he put on a mask of a skull in his face.
-Jajaja!! You've been tricked Marco Diaz!!
-What!? What do you mean?!
-That new power won't help Star in anything! But I will.. And with that new look of yours.. She will prefer me over you.. Said Tom as he was laughing.
-You liar!! Yelled Marco. He was angry.. More than ever before.. And in that moment.. Marco left his humanity behind..
He took Tom by neck and began to strangle him.. His other hand became claws..
-Don't do it Diaz! You are not a killer!!
-I'm.. No longer.. Marco Diaz.. Said Marco as he entered his claws in his heart, and kill him.
-Wow.. You did all of that because of me? How sweet!! Said a familiar voice..
-Of course said Marco..
-Anything for you..

And that's another finale to our exciting story.. Did you like it? I can do more if you like..
Anything for you guys...