BONUS Tainted - Frisk Genocide

Well...Would you believe it...Back from the dead eh guys? But don't you worry, dear reader...For this new chapter, will make its way out of the underworld...Lets get started

As everything does, the little kid felled, from the land, and arrived at 'The Abyss' the place where monsters roam as freely as spaghetti sauce dripping from the plate. The kid was scared, not knowing anything of where he was, what will happen to him, what will come to his way. As he was thinking, a light came from a tunnel, they kid decided to follow it, and met.. With a chatty flower... 

"Hello dear, little kid, don't be scared. I mean no harm to you." said the flower as he spotted the kid

The kid could hear his heart beating, he was not sure if trusting the flower, but for mere hope, the distance between them started going shorter. 

"Oh, come up closer, for I have a gift for you, and I can't go there and give it to you." exclaimed the flower. The kid did as told, and went closer, suddenly, the flower cut the kid on the face, blood starting to drop off. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Fool!!! In this world, is.kill.or.be.killed. Screamed the flower, it's looks was now horrendous. The kid, lost all of his will, knowing his weakness and his stupid self for trusting someone down here, that made that feeling go from sadness to anger. The kid did not like to be toy with. But without any sort of way to defend, the kid just stared, watching how the flower sharpened his petals, like some kind of knife. 

When everything seemed like it was destined to darkness, a strange figure came knocked the flower away from the kid. 

"Come with me my kid. I'll get you to safety" said this monster while trying to hold the hand of the kid, and this little one did not know what to do, and on a blind fold, the kid went with the monster. 

After some time of going though of what seemed to be ruins, the monster said. 

"I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins, and I know best for you my child" said the monster with a passionate tone. It kept talking about how being next to her would make everything safer, and to stay with her, the kid disagreed with her options but kept following her. 

After some time, Toriel stopped and pointed to a door which seemed more stable than others. Toriel told the kid that this was the room she wanted the kid to be in, and wanted to be with her for the rest of her days. The kid looked at Toriel with a face of judgement, as if she was talking to a baby, who didn't know how to take care of himself. 

"Are you unpleased with something my dear?" asked Toriel in response to the kid's judgment, the kid tried to talk to her about the problems to be next to a monster, but all of the kid's head was occupied by the words of the flower "kill.or.be.killed", this thought started to corrode the kid from the inside, from which awoken the nightmare of the underworld. 

After some time, the same day, Toriel went to check on the kid, which was on the ground and seemed hurt. Toriel went rushing to attend the kid, but went she got closer, a knife went through the chest of Toriel, and the kid started laughing heavily, what was once a defenseless soul full of determination, ended as a hollow body which fills itself with the thought of the blood on his knife. The kid started on a rampage, to which even the king of the underworld, Asgore, heard of. 

"That kid... That kid is not human" said Asgore with fear of the new entity that wandered through his lands. As many fell by the knife, dripping blood, an old face came back. As the kid was walking though the castle to reach Asgore, anither hollow face got to the kid first. 

"Hello again, kiddo, that's a bloody cool scarf" said the skeleton known as Sans, who was talking about the red scarf surrounding the kid's neck, the scarf was taken from the corpse of Sans's brother, Papyrus. Sans was always known for his puns and chill attitude, but he wasn't pleased to see the kid. 

"So I heard, you are now known as 'Chara' aren't, you?" asked Sans, who was getting closer to Chara, his grin was as wide as ever, and his fist was getting ready for an attack. 

When Sans attacked, Chara dodged the punch and immediately pulled out the knife and tried stabbing Sans, the skeleton rapidly dodged it, and started shooting lasers at Chara. The fight lasted long, each of the fighters had huge grins while attacking one another. After some time, Chara was lucky enough to remain victorious. After the long fight, Chara was exhausted, but the demon's grin was filled with more than determination: the loneliness and craziness that filled the hollowed space that resided where the soul once was. 

After the underworld was over taken,Chara did not stopped, the new fetish was so strong it would never brake. So whenever a monster is going through the dark. Wherever there's a bit of spaghetti somewhere, there will be a whisper "No soul at all..." 

Another one done!! Spooky and crazy as always, good thing is.. That I still have more stories to tell, just want to know... Do you have the determination to keep on?