Eighth Tainted - Witch Coraline

Here we go with another tale.. You are not leaving the web yet.. Are you? Maybe you just have to see better.. Let me fix that for you.

Beldam got what she wanted.. Coraline accepted her deal..
-You'll have more fun than you ever imagined... You are like a daughter to me.. Why would I hurt you? Said la Beldam.
-You'll help me with all my problems?
-Yes, sweetheart.. We'll make them dissappear! The only thing that I am asking.. Is for you to accept my gift. Said Beldam while showing Coraline two black buttons.
-Are you sure this is safe? Said Caroline a little nervous about what the process could end up.
-Is as safe as it can be, darling. Trust me. Said Beldam trying to get Caroline relaxed.
-OK.. Im ready. Said Caroline using all of the bravery she had left. What will happen when this is finished?
-You will feel incredible.. You will see the light that has always been shining in front of you.. That light.. Will guide wherever you want to go.. You won't be lost again.. Nor scorned..
-You can promise me that? Said Caroline extending her pinkie finger.
-Is a deal, honey. Said Beldam grinning while extending her pinkie finger too.
Caroline smiled. She had accepted the fate of the buttons.. Thinking that they will guide her to the life she had dreamed of.. She was excited.
Suddenly, the three ghost children appeared.
-Coraline no! Don't bite her bait.. She'll use you! Like all of us! Yelled the three spirits.
-Enough you three.. I have never seen any of you unhappy before.. Maybe you all are jealous because I'm putting more attention to her.. Is that it? Said Beldam, trying to convince Coraline to not take the word of the three children.
-Yeah.. That must be it.. Said Caroline half angry. "You three always say how bad Beldam is and how your lives were cursed by her.. But, neither of the three has given me a reason of why I shouldn't be with her.. All the things you say.. How she will torture my life for eternity.. Nonsense.. Now I see why" Said Coraline turning back to Beldam
-I'm ready.. I'm tired of people telling me what to do..
-If course sweety, big minds were never appreciated.. So, here we go.. Said Beldam as she started sewing the buttons in her eyes..
-Coraline no!! Yelled the three ghost children.
-Back of all of You! Yelled Beldam as she made them dissappear..
After some minutes.. She was done..
-How do you feel. Coraline? Said Beldam smiling.
-Is fine.. I don't actually feel any difference..
-Thats because theres one more thing that needs to happen. Are you aiming to continue?
-Of course, Beldam. Said Coraline impatient.
-Well then.. Here I go!! Said Beldam as she started to making her way into Coraline's body..
Coraline started to change. Spider legs started to replace her human ones.. And one hand was replaced with a metal one.. Just like Beldam's..
Now.. Now I am completed.. Now.. Im going to destroy whoever made me loose my time! Said Coraline as she started leaving the Other World.
After some minutes. Coraline found the door to leave. When she exit the place, she saw her parents leaving the house. She was angry with them.
She ran into the car, and lifted it.
-This is what you get for making my life a horrible nightmare! Said Coraline as she threw the car at the Jones family. They didn't even have a second to react. From the distance, Wybie heard the car crashing, so he head to see what happend. When he got to the place he got petrified..
-What a bloody scene! Said Wybie astonished.
-And is just getting worse.. Said Coraline as she stabbed Wybie with her spider leg.
The cat stared at Coraline.. He looked amazed..
-Come with me.. And you will live. Said Coraline..

And that's the finale to this story.. Did you like reading it with your own eyes? If so, stay tuned for more.. Cause this strings are interlacing with each other..