1

Kay's POV

"Last day of school." Mom said as I forced myself out of bed.

"I swear we're going to be the only kids at school." I groaned.

"Don't you wanna see your friends one last time?" Mom rolled her eyes.

"No, no I don't. They all said bye to me yesterday because no one goes to school on the last day."

"Kay, cut it with the attitude"

I watched her leave before changing into a white crop top and jeans with Adidas.

I did my makeup and walked out. "The guys are coming over." Shawn said.

"Why?"

"They're going to school too."

"Told you other kids would be there." Mom smirked.

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?"

"Never mind."

I ate a pop tart and played on my phone.

"Kaylyn common, the guys are here." Shawn said. "Don't call me Kaylyn."

"Isn't that your name?"

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?" He mimicked mom, from earlier.

"I said shut up."

He shoved me. I shoved him back.

"Enough kids." Mom said. "Bye. Love you." I said as we darted out the door.

Two cars were out front. "Which one am I riding with today?" I sighed.

"Get in Taylor's car." "Oh, now I'm feeling blessed."

I got in. The car was with Taylor, Matt, Carter, Johnson, Hayes, and me.

"Maybe I should go in the bigger car." "Yea, you should." Hayes said, smiling.

"Shut up, loser." I rolled my eyes. "Nah, just sit on someone's lap." Matt said.

"Oh, me." Johnson said, pulling me by my waist.

"Ok, damn, I'll sit with you."

"Slut." Hayes said. "Fuck boy." "Bitch" "asshole."

"Is this gonna be every single car ride?" Carter groaned, in annoyance.

"Well he won't just shut up." I mumbled.

"You don't own me." Hayes snapped his fingers.

"Maybe when I'm rich I'll buy you as a slave."

"Or maybe when your homeless I'll drive by you in my car and throw you a mcdonalds bag."

"You wouldn't be that generous"

"I'm gonna kick you both out." Taylor threatened.

"I dare you." I mumbled. He looked back at me with his eyebrows raised.

Wrong choice.

~

"Look what you did" Hayes scoffed as both cars pulled away, and now we had to walk together to school.

"You started it."

"Did not" "did too" "did not" "did too" "did not" "did too" "did not" "did too" "DID NOT!" "DID TOO!"

"I can't stand you." I hissed.

"I can't stand you either."

"Then walk alone."

"Maybe I will."

"Why are you still here?"

"What?"

"Exactly."

This chapter sucks oml and it's short asf but here's the first chapter.

5+ comments