14

Kay's POV

I laid on my bed, watching Netflix and eating pretzels. Hayes had been locked out for two hours and surprisingly he hasn't said anything for like an hour. I knew he'd bother me once he got hungry.

I scrolled through my phone, on instagram. I got a text from:      
🦄🙄Hayes

🦄🙄Hayes: heyyy

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: yes

🦄🙄Hayes: pls let me in I'm hungry

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: go get food then

🦄🙄Hayes: and let you escape? Never

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: and let you in? Never

🦄🙄Hayes: dude I'm sorry!

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: no you aren't...you've been doing this since we were like 8 and you always won. I'm not losing again asshole 😂

🦄🙄Hayes: I'm being serious i forfeit you win

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: swear it on Zan

🦄🙄Hayes: no!

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: swear it on Zan or i don't let you in. And if you swear it on Zan and still do this bs anyway I'll come to ur house and kidnap him

🦄🙄Hayes: you're gonna kidnap a dog?

💫🤦🏼‍♀️Kay: don't doubt me

🦄🙄Hayes: fine i swear it on Zan. Let me in?

I sighed and threw my phone on the bed as I got up. I unlocked the door and opened it. He was standing there, looking starved.

"You look like you're starving...it's been two hours!" I laughed. "Shut up and get out my way." He said, pushing me and going to the mini fridge.

"Where's everyone else?" I said, looking down the hallway.

"Well it's like 6, so at dinner I guess...which we're missing. You think we should go and tell them why we're late?" He said.

"I mean...by the time we get down there, get past all the fans who want pictures, find the table, and order...the dinner will probably be over." I shrugged.

"True...so stay here?" "Yep." I sighed, closing the door and sitting on my bed. I tossed him the remote as I opened a bag of chips.

He was looking at me weird. "What?" I said. "I think we're becoming friends..." he said.

I paused. "Hm...I think we are." "This is weird.." he said. "Yea...are we friends now?" "I don't know you still annoy me." He said.

"Maybe we just don't hate each other?" I said. He nodded. "We can't tell the guys about this." I laughed. "Why not? They'll be glad." He said.

"Well because you could do something and make me hate you again easily and then they'll be all pissed. And all the fans will be like 'i ship it' which will make it weird. AND Shawn will go to this big hassle to make us change rooms if we don't hate each other-he thinks every guy is gonna try something on me..." I trailed off.

"True, everyone will be annoying..and plus it's not like we're really friends-we just don't hate each other anymore. So there's nothing to actually tell them." He said.

"So what does that mean...we're two people who are ok with each other and put up with each other for the sake of the fans?" I said.

He shrugged. "Or just acquaintances"

"Ok...anyway-put on The Walking Dead"

"No I'm putting on Orange Is The New Black."

"I was watching The Walking Dead before I let you in so put it back on."

"No!" "Yes!" "No!"

I glared at him.

So their acquaintances? (Was that rushed into or did it seem realistic lol)

Anywaysss 5+ comments