7

Kay's POV

"Now the lines." I sighed, tapping my foot. We were waiting in the security lines. We had to wait to get our bags checked. And that's for all of us, off of us having 5 bags, with about 10 of us.

Lox was with us now.

Then we had to go walk til we got called for our cards for our staterooms. And got assigned our staterooms. Then we stopped for photos with our fans, because every single person there was either a fan of us, a friend of a fan, or a family of a fan. Then security had to escort us to our rooms on the cruise, and tour us before fans were on the boat.

We were gonna be waiting hours.

"Can you just be happy? I mean.. we're surrounded by fans and about to get on a cruise for a month." Shawn  said.

"Hi, can I get a photo?" A girl came up and asked. "Yea, no problem." I smiled.

"Oh, can Hayes get in it too?" She smiled. "Um.....I don't know. He's pretty annoying, don't ya think?" I said.

She laughed and Hayes rolled his eyes. "Shut up, Kay."

"I'll take the photo." Lox said, as she handed over her phone.

Hayes and I posed with her. "Thank you. You guys are my OTP." She said.

"OTP? You do know how much I hate him, right?" I smiled, even though I wasn't joking.

"I do, but I think it cute." "Hmm....what's your name, sweetie?" I said. 

"Rosie." "Well, Rosie. I am kind of offended that you would think I would like someone like that."

"I would." She said, and I laughed.

"Or that I would like someone like her." Hayes chimed in. "Shut up." I said.

"No, you shut up." "OTP." Rosie smirked.

"Whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Rosie a smart thang.

5+ comments