16

Kay's POV

I woke up in the same bed as Hayes, same clothes from yesterday. "Hayes..wake up." I said. "What?" He mumbled, eyes still closed.

Those edibles were strong, oh my god! After the fifth hour I can't remember anything!

I shook him and yawned. "Wake up, Benjamin!" He opened his eyes and rolled them when he saw me. "Why do you always wake me up this early?" He said, stretching. "Because this is when I wake up! Anyway, what even happened? Last thing I remember was us eating lobster in Aruba and then I just woke up next to you in bed." I said, sitting up.

"Oh, I remember. Clearly someone can't handle there weed." He said and laughed. "So what happened?" "The guys dragged us back to the boat and we fell asleep during the elevator ride back up to our room. I'm guessing they just threw us on the same bed because we wouldn't wake up." He shrugged and got up.

"Dude..yesterday was so much fun." I said, laughing at the memory. "It really was. And you, let's not forget, called me hot." He smirked, changing his shirt. "You also said you were looking at my boobs because they were big so..we both said things we didn't mean from the weed?"

He fixed his hair in the mirror and said "well, I can't speak for you but I meant it. I mean, your boobs are big and I do look." He said. I paused. "Wait so is that my actual first sober compliment, Grier?"

"I don't think so. Saying you have big boobs is just a fact." He shrugged. "Shut up! You're such a fuck boy." I laughed. He smirked. "Yeahh but I'd never hookup with you so..." he trailed off.

"Oh shut up, you would! Guys will do anything with legs as long as it doesn't have a penis. Especially you, thot." I said, putting my hair in a pony tail. "Well, I don't hookup with random girls, I don't want an STD! I know you're going to be surprised but I actually only have three bodies."

"Dude, we're 15..that doesn't make you sound less gross. I only have one!" "For a guy, that's a really small body count! And stop lying, I know you hooked up with Wes and Brent AND Matthew." "Those are all rumors! I just never denied them because, honestly it doesn't matter to me if random people think I'm a whore." I shrugged.

"Well, that's another thing we have in common." He said.

I sighed. "Do you think this is weird? Like I don't know how to act. I spent so long hating you, just to find out you're a really cool person."

He shrugged. "I don't think it's weird. It's good! It would of been horrible if we were stuck in the same room the entire trip for a month, hating each other the whole time."

"Yeah, true. Now that I'm thinking about it, why did we even hate each other?" I asked. "I don't remember either."

My phone buzzed and I checked it.

big bro❤️💉: can you guys meet us at the pool that's just for us? we all need to talk abt yesterday!

I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance. "What?" Hayes asked, turning on the TV. "Shawn wants us to meet all the guys at our pool we can all talk about yesterday." I said, unplugging my phone.

"I don't think we should go." He smirked. "What are you suggesting? If we stay here, they'll just come find us."

"Well, this is summer. And we are teenagers! This is what teenagers do, they have to accept that. Plus they should be happy, they've wanted us to be friends forever. Finally we're having fun together and now their mad? Weed isn't that bad, they all do it too." He reasoned.

"You're right! I think they have to accept it and get over it, this is what we do! Just because we're younger doesn't mean we can't have fun too. Plus, you're my new getting fucked up buddy."

"So then, there's no reason for us to go meet them." He said, putting on Netflix and opening a bag of chips.

"Agreed." I smiled, texting Shawn.

me: hey, we're pretty tired from yesterday. don't think we're coming, sorry!

I got up and locked the door, knowing Shawn would try and come here to talk.

"So, when are we having a day like yesterday again?" I asked. "Just texted one of the fans I met yesterday who told me about a party tonight in her room. We're going." He smiled.

"Bet."

Bet no one guessed this is how they'd end up getting close 😂