2

Kay's POV

"You're so lucky." My best friend, Loren said, after I walked in with Hayes.

Yes, she was Loren Gray.

"No, I hate him." I rolled my eyes. "You guys say that, but we all can see you guys have something going on.."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Whatever you say."

"Well, last day of school." Loren shrugged.

"Not if you have summer school." I heard my annoying brother say.

I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "I'm not in summer school, Shawn."

"You don't kn-" "I do know. It's gonna be summer, can you just shut up about my grades for once?"

"There import-" "oh my god." I rolled my eyes.

"We all know she failed anyway." I heard Hayes say.

I looked over at him. "Can you stop talking to me?" I said. "I'm not talking to you, I'm talking about you."

"God, you're so annoying!" "No, you're annoying!"

"Can you just shut up?" I yelled. "No, you're the one who-" I started yelling over him and he started yelling over me, til we were just yelling at each other in the middle of the hallway.

Finally Shawn covered my mouth with his hand. "Stop yelling." He said.

I glared at Hayes and closed my locker. "I hate you, by the way." "Ok? I hate you too."

"Oh god, then you'll really hate this summer." Shawn mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything."

I rolled my eyes. The hallways were pretty empty. All the magcon guys, Shawn, Loren, Hayes, my other friend Kristen, my friend Ariel, and I.

"Told mom today was gonna be empty."

"My mom made me come." Loren sighed. "Same." Shawn and I said.

The bell rang. "I'm not going to class."
Loren said. "Neither am I." I said. "Neither am I." Hayes said. "Stop copying me, asshole." I mumbled.

"You're going to class." Shawn said.

"No, I'm not." "Yea you are."

"Shawn, it's the last day."

"Do what your brother says." Hayes smirked. "You're going to class, too." Nash said, walking up to us.

"No I'm not." Hayes said. "Do what your brother says." I smirked.

"Shut up." He mumbled.

5+ comments