3

Kay's POV

"Mom, Kay didn't go to any of her classes." Shawn smirked. "Shut up!"

Mom almost laughed. "Who goes to classes on the last day?"

"Shawn does." I laughed. "Actually I wasn't in my classes, I was trying to make you go to your classes all day."

"Not all day, we were only in school til lunch!"

In our school, every student between grade 9-12 shared classes together depending on your grades. Which meant, Shawn was in half of my classes. And I was in half of his. Also, 9th to 12th graders all ate lunch together, because the cafeteria was huge.

So at lunch, Shawn sits with me like usual. We start arguing because I wasn't in science. He threatens to throw his water on me. I said I dare you.

He dumped his water on me, so I scream. I threw my salad at him and he chucked his pizza at me, which hit Loren. So she throws her nuggets towards him, which hits Hayes. Hayes, thinking I threw the nuggets, pours his milk on me. Because he did that, Shawn grabs my pudding and throws half of it on Hayes. Hayes throws some Doritos at Shawn but misses, and they hit Nash.

In the end, our whole lunch table was covered in food, and all of us got sent home by the end of the lunch period.

"I can't believe you guys did that." Mom laughed. "We're such assholes." I giggled.

"Kaylynn!" "What? I was talking about donkey's."

"Mhmm...sure."

I finished my salad. "So did Shawn tell you yet-" Mom started. Shawn cleared his throat and looked at Mom. She gave him a confused look and he shook his head.

"No....well, you'll find out soon."

10+ comments