Christmas Break

"You know, if I wanted, I could destroy everything. But I'm a good girl." I growl under my breath. Aura shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"I don't get it. How can you keep up your reputation of being sweet and quiet when you're such a bitch?" Aura laughs. I raise my eyebrows and lean in towards her ear.

"Like I'm going to tell you my secrets," I whisper mysteriously. She laughs again and gives me a shove.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late for class." I nod and lead the way to our last class; chemistry with Mr. Balto.
                                         ∞

"Finally! Home time!" Aura squeals excitedly while stuffing random textbooks and notebooks into her bag.

"We don't do geography anymore, remember?" I ask plucking the old textbook out of her bag. Aura looks down surprised.

"Oh. Just leave it in there. I should bring it home anyway." She replies. I nod and drop it back in her bag while I shut my locker.

"Ready?" I ask. She shuts her locker and tries to close her bag but fails. She looks up at me with puppy eyes. "Fine. You can put some of your textbooks in my bag." I sigh.

"Thank you!" Aura smiles. She digs out 3 of the heaviest textbooks and drops them into my open knapsack. I sigh, slinging the once light weight bag, over my shoulder.

"Thank the Moon Goddess it's Christmas break." I groan. Aura smiles and skips ahead, out the school doors...