Ripped Away

During the party, a storm had started, and I was glad. I loved the sound of thunder shaking the ground like I loved the sound of fire snapping. It calmed me. But it doesn't stop the fact that I'm going to be ripped away from my family. Nothing changes that fact. The horrible thoughts start to fill my head, so I break into a sprint and rush home. I run inside, kick my mud caked shoes off, and rush upstairs. I don't know what to start with. Clothes I guess.

I grab a large suitcase out of my closet and put all of my shirts in it. Hangers and everything. Then I do the same with my folded pants. And other garments. I get another suitcase to throw all my books in. I know I'm gonna need help carrying this one. I use the smallest suitcase for things like my makeup, hair brush, soap, shampoo and conditioner, and other stuff. I'm all done packing and it's only taken my 30 minutes. I don't know what to do now. So I decide to change.

I slip my dress off my body. It slides over my hips and I smile thinking about how excited  I was to put it on in the first place. But now it's only brings a horrible memory that happened moments before. I sort through my closet and look for something comfy, but screw it. I grab a white tank top, and my black and white football letterman jacket. Yea I play football. The only girl in the school. I play on the boys team. And I kick ass. I dig through my drawer until I find my black beanie and pull it on my head. I then grab my black fuzzy blanket and curl up on my bed.

I don't want to leave, this is my home. But what can I do? I don't want to spend my last hours here sulking. I rather enjoy the time I have left in comfort. I hop on my bed and turn the tv on. I immediately pick The Basketball Diaries. Younger Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and he's so hot. Him and Johnny Depp were smokin when they were younger. I fall about 4t minutes into the movie and I wake up to my phone ringing. I rub my eyes and yawn, grabbing the phone and swiping the Answer switch.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"It's time, you have 13 minutes to midnight Storm." Aura whispers. My eyes open wide and I muffle a cry as a hot tear rolls down my cheek.

"I'll be there in seven minutes." I say and hang up. I grab my bags, and close my door. My phone is in my pocket. I shut my eyes tight to force away the tears. Have you ever been ripped away from something you've loved so dearly? Have your parents ever forced you to move to a brand new place? Well at least you had them with you, but I won't. I'm going with an Alpha from a pack called Bloodstone Pack. You don't just get a name like that.

You earn it.

As I roll my luggage down the stairs I look around. This will not be the last time I'm here. No one will stop me from coming back. But it's time to be strong, I wipe the tears from my face and glare, and I stand up straighter, put my shoes on, and walk out the door. I'm reeted by a heavy patter of rainfall as I hear thunder rolling in the distance. I grab my phone out of my pocket and slip in my earbuds. I listen to Let Her Go by passenger.

I reach the Pack house in 7 minutes. Aura is standing outside, her beautiful dress and picture perfect makeup ruined. Her eyes are red and puffy. She's been crying and her heels are mud caked. Her dress is covered in splash marks from the mud. I didn't realize that me leaving would effect her this much, I walk over and lift her hands up in mine.

"It's okay. I'll see you everyday, at school. She wraps her arms around me. And hugs me tight. She pulls back and looks me in the eye.

"I swear to the Moon Goddess if he hurts you I will kill him." She growls and I smile. The old violent Aura is back, but only for a split second.

"It's time to go inside." I whisper. She nods and takes a suitcase. I walk inside the Pack house and all heads turn to me. All eyes are burning holes into me. I look down at the ground as I feel Aura's hand on my back, pushing me forward. Steven and Sammy rush over and wrap their arms around my legs.