Arrows Fly

Eddie, Iris, Barry, Caitlin, Cisco and I went out to a bar to hang for the night. As the night went on, I couldn't help but think about how these people were becoming some of my closest friends.

Barry was alone at the bar, and Iris went to talk to him. Iris went back to Eddie, who was playing darts. Barry came over to Caitlin, Cisco and I with a whole tray of shots.

"Guys I have a problem." Barry sighed.
"We all do when guys like him exist." Cisco said, staring at Eddie.
"Yeah. He's so hot." Caitlin sighed, dreamily.
"Uh, I mean, genetically speaking. Because I'm a geneticist, of course. My god. Do I sound like Felicity?" Caitlin rambled.

"I'm not talking about Eddie. I'm talking about this." Barry said, taking a bunch of shots.
"I can't feel anything." Barry said.
"Yeah, that's usually what happens when you drink too much." Cisco said.

"No, the alcohol is not affecting me. I mean, I literally feel nothing." Barry said.
"It's your hyper metabolism. I need a sample." Caitlin said.

"I'll get more shots." Cisco said, going back to the bar.
"I swear I had a Vacutainer." Caitlin said digging in her purse.

"Wait you carry a blood collection kit in your purse?" Barry asked.

"You have your hobbies..." Caitlin said, just before I disappeared.

"The courts say you don't owe your victims anything. I disagree. James Holder... You -." Said the Arrow as I appeared on top of a penthouse roof.

A loud gunshot rang out, hitting the dude in the bathrobe in the chest.

The Arrow spun around, and shot an arrow off at whoever hit bathrobe guy. Bathrobe guy fell dead, into the pool. The Arrow fired off another shot, and a hail of bullets flew at him. Well, more like us, but I wasn't really a target. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I dove out of the way and hid from the sharpshooter.

In a second, I moved back to the bar with Cisco, Eddie, Caitlin, Iris and Barry. A bullet had just grazed my shoulder, causing a deep gash in my skin..

"Anna?" Iris asked, looking at my arm. I covered it from her view, and looked at her.
"I'm fine" I said.

"Well, it's your turn to shoot." She said, handing me the darts. I took them from her, and took my turn. I got three bulls eyes. I smiled at my victory, and walked back to the table where Cisco and Caitlin were. I stumbled a little bit, and gripped the table.

"Looks like someone's a real light weight." Cisco joked.

"Haha. Yeah." I fake laughed, and tried to stand up straight. Something wasn't right. I felt funny.
"I'm gonna head home." I said.

"You okay Anna?" Caitlin asked.
"I'm good." I said, before disappearing.
I appeared in STAR Labs, and rushed around the med bay. Dr. Wells rolled in and looked surprised to see me.
"Miss Dumas?" he asked.
I quickly began to swab and clean the bullet wound. I felt sick and faint. Dr. Wells wheeled into the med bay and tried to see what I was doing.
"What happened Anna?" Dr. Wells asked.
"I was thinking about Oliver Queen, and ..." I said, trying to stay focused and tell Wells what happened, but whatever the bullet that hit me was laced with was strong and working quickly.

"Anna." Wells said sternly.

I nearly fell over, feeling myself slip into darkness.
Wells took my arm, and grabbed a needle filled with some kind of liquid, and administered it. I felt faint and woozy, and crashed to the floor.

I woke up a few hours later, and looked around the med bay.

"How did you get me in bed?" I asked, blushing at how wrong my words sounded.
" I still have the use of my upper body." Wells said matter of factly.