Chapter 3: Training Camp

At a beach

Team Natsu, Shadow Gear and the Exorcists all arrive at a beach at the Fairy Tail members are all wearing swimsuits.

"People! We didn't come here to have fun!" Carla says.

"That's right!" Happy agrees.

"You telling us that, dressing like that?" Droy questions and Jet laughs.

"Of course, we know that. The key is variation." Erza says as she stands on the water and begins to play in the water. "Play hard, eat a lot, sleep a lot!"

"You're leaving out training, the most important point of all!" Jet reminds them.

"By the time this training camp is over..." Droy trails off.

"...you'll at least be able to beat us." Jet finishes but soon flies off with Droy from Natsu and Gray rushing towards the ocean.

"The sea!" Natsu shouts.

"All right!" Gray shouts.

"Swimming race! Sand castle building contest! Eating contest! Suntan contest!" Natsu and Gray shouts as they did one after the other before getting up as their skin is tanned brown.

"What do you say we go back to the inn and take a nap?" Natsu asks as Gray stretches his arms out and both of them go back to the inn.

"They enjoyed the hell out of this..." Jet says.

"Well, I guess we can cut them some slack on the first day." Droy says.

"That's true." Allen says and both Jet and Droy looks at the Exorcists.

"By the way, aren't you hot wearing that?" Jet asks.

"Not really. We've been through hot places through our travels." Lenalee says.

"Like where exactly?" Droy asks.

"Nearby volcano and walking through desert. And I tell you I was really hot while the sun is beating down on you." Lavi says as he puts his hands behind his head.

"Really, Onee-chan?" Alicia asks.

"Yeah. Especially when Lavi kept on complaining that it was hot every few seconds." Alice says.

"Don't be mean, Alice!" Lavi whines at her.

"What? It's the truth."

"I would have to agree." Link says.

"Che." Kanda clicks his tongue.

"Even Yu!" Lavi exclaims.

"Oi. Stop calling by my first name, baka usagi." Kanda says giving him a deadly glare.

"Is he always like this?" Alicia asks whispery to Alice's ear.

"Yep. When Allen and I first met him, he always has that attitude." Alice replies and looks at the other Exorcists. "Now then, we should spread out in case of them coming here."

"All right." Allen says.

"Onee-chan, can I come with you?" Alicia asks.

"Alicia. Don't you have to train for the games? If you're coming with me then you have no time for training."

"I'll come with you and train at the same time!"

Alice stares at Alicia who has determine look on her face and Alice sighs.

"All right." She replies making Alicia to smile. "But, you have to concentrate on your training. Got it?"

"Yep!"