Chapter 6: Chariot

The first day of the Grand Magic Games for Fairy Tail went horribly. For Fairy Tail A, Gray was being assaulted by Nalpudding and when Gray tries to attack him, the Raven Tail member uses his copy as a shield and acted as one to attack the Ice-Make mage from behind. As the battle part, Lucy was up against another Raven Tail mage, Flare Corona. When Lucy about to win the battle, her magic suddenly depleted. For Fairy Tail B battle, Jellal disguised as Mystogan is battling Jura of Lamia Scale who is the top 5 of Ten Wizard Saints. Towards the end of the battle, Jellal was acting strange and collapses on the ground.

Now, all the Fairy Tail mages and the Exorcists are at a pub celebrating as Cana sits on one of the tables while being drunk and begins to complain. "Pathetic! Fairy Tail used to be on top! What the hell happened?! Every last one of them..."

"Big words from somebody who was too busy pub hopping to cheer her teammates on." Elfman points out.

"I was watching you! Even all the pubs have Lacrima Vision."

"Well, let's raise a mug to our crushing defeat!" Makarov exclaims.

"Oh, Master!" Levy calls.

"What a disaster of a day..." Erza says.

"I know... We'd all better get our act together from tomorrow." Mirajane comments.

"I'm up tomorrow! And I'll turn things around for us, you'll see!" Natsu exclaims.

"Do it to it, Natsu!" Happy cheers.

Gajeel turns to him in interest. "If the Salamander's gonna be in the game, maybe I'll join in, too..."

"I'd say it's high time you showed 'em the results of your training." Pantherlily comments.

"But still, we were surprised that Alicia is Fiore's songstress." Erza states.

"It's not like I was hiding from the Tenrou group." Alicia says.

"And Alice, why didn't you tell us that you could sing?" Lavi asks.

"You didn't ask." Alice answers.

"Ah, now that you mentioned it..." Allen says.

"What is it, Allen-kun?" Lenalee asks and Allen turns to her.

"There were a few times that I heard Alice humming while we were with Master."

"H-Hey, Allen! Don't say that!" Alice exclaims with a blush on her cheeks.

"A~ah. If I knew that you could sing, I want to make some requests for you." Lavi leans back with both of his hands behind his head.

"That would be the only time thing. Also..." Alice trails off and gives a glare at the Bookman. "If you try to ask me to sing, you get an arrow through your nose."

Lavi pales as blue lines appear on his head. "Scary..."

"Huh?" Levy says as she some people are missing. "Lu-chan and Gray aren't here?"

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen 'em..." Jet says.

"I'm not surprised, the way they lost..." Macao points out.

"They probably don't wanna be seen right now." Wakaba adds.

"I don't know about that. Both of them were cool in my eyes." Romeo says.

Juvia looks down and imagines both of them alone in the room and having a romantic atmosphere, causing her to cry out, "What'll I do if that happens?!"

"It's not happening..." Gray retorts with a deadpanned look as he and Lucy appears behind Juvia.

"As always, you've got a fertile imagination. And this time, it was long!" Lucy points out.