Chapter 7: Kurohebi vs Toby

After Lucy place Natsu on the bed in the infirmary, he continues to groan from the motion sickness.

"Is Natsu okay?" Lucy asks.

"There's nothing to worry about with him. He just has motion sickness." Porlyusica replies.

"That's good." Wendy says.

"Yes..." Carla mutters.

They then hear knocking at the door and see it was Alice and Alicia. "Excuse us."

"Alice-san, Alicia-san!" Wendy calls.

"Are you two visiting Natsu?" Lucy asks.

"Something like that." Alice says as she and Alicia enter the room with Alicia holding a container.

"What is that?" Wendy asks.

"This? It's water for our magic to cure Natsu's motion sickness." Alicia answers.

"You can do that?!" Lucy gaps.

"But first, are there any bowls we can use?" Alice asks.

Once they are given bowls from Porlyusica, Alicia pours the water into two bowls, gives one to Alice, and both of them stand at either side of the bed where Natsu is resting before placing the bowl by the side of their feet. Then the two hover their hand above Natsu and close their eyes.

"Flow... flow... flow..." Alice chants.

"We pray here..." Alicia follows and their hands begin to glow soft blue as the water from the bowls begin to rise and makes a circle.

"For this youthful dragon..."

"To be cleansed by the pure water."

The water then glows the same color as their hands.

"Wasser der Heilung*" Alice and Alicia whisper and the water spreads on Natsu's body without wetting the blanket over him as his body glows a soft blue. Before they knew it, Natsu's eyes shoot wide open and he bounces off the walls.

"Wow, I feel so much better!" Natsu grins.

"Natsu, you shouldn't move around too much!" Alice tells him. "You should rest your body to recuperate."

"Alicia," Lucy calls. "What was that just now?"

"It looked like it was healing magic..." Wendy says.

"That was mine and Onee-chan's original spell. Wasser der Heilung." Alicia answers.

"You and Alice..."

"Made it?!" Wendy exclaims in surprise, finishing Lucy with the same feeling.

"Well, in order to use that spell, both Onee-chan and I have to be together."

"Why is that?" Wendy asks.

"Back then, it was Alicia's idea." Alice answers. "So we concentrated our magic to use it, but it never works."

"Then Onee-chan suggested adding chants for it to make it work." Alicia adds.

"Wow!"

"But shouldn't you two done it without one or the other since you two made it?" Carla points out.

"The thing is that when one of us tried to use it, it never worked." Alice shrugs.

"So we thought that in order to use that spell, both of us have to be together." Alicia says.

"It looked like it was Unison Raid, but it wasn't." Lucy says.

"You're right, Lucy-san." Wendy agrees.