Chapter 4: Crocus

After coming back to the guild, Team Natsu and Shadow Gear are sitting on the ground exhausted due to awakening Second Origin by Ultear except Erza who is standing by her cart full of her bags.

"We're here!" Natsu exclaims.

"Why are all of you so exhausted?!" Macao questions.

The two teams look up to see all the members are outside to greet them.

"Get a hold of yourselves! That's what a Man is!" Elfman says now being really buffed up during the three-months training.

"Elfman! You sure bulked up!" Natsu points out.

"Mira-nee and I secluded ourselves in the mountains and trained there." Lisanna says.

"Muscles are a Man's romantic adventure!" Elfman says.

"In these last three months, I became able to eat natto, my former most-hated food!" Vijeteer says.

"I conquered my fear of heights!" Warren says.

"I don't think that'll really come in handy..." Happy retorts.

"Our firing accuracy has gotten even better." Bisca says as she loads her gun.

"Yep." Alzack confirms as he takes out his two guns.

"I finished reading a 30-volume horror novel series." Nab says.

"Just reading?!" Macao questions.

"First, you need to work on keeping that stomach in!" Wakaba tells him.

"My Sandstorm has become more powerful yet. If we fight once more, I'll beat even Natsu!" Max says.

"What?!" Natsu questions and notices a certain group is not around. "By the way, where is Allen and the others?"

"Those guys? They're..."

"Natsu-san!" All the Fairy Tail members turn their heads and see the Exorcists standing behind them.

"All of you came back safely." Allen says.

"Hey, Allen!" Natsu greets.

"Geez, just when we were worried about you guys..." Gray says.

"Huh?" Lucy says noticing certain twins not there. "Where are Alice and Alicia?"

Just when Allen was about to answer, Makarov voice speaks up.

"Good job, everyone!"

"Gramps!" Natsu calls.

"It looks like you've all done your best to prepare for the Grand Magic Games." He says.

"That's not precisely the case..." Lucy thought.

"For now, gather inside the guild."

They all begin to go into the guild as Lucy rushes up to Allen.

"So Allen, where are those two?" Lucy asks.

"Those two are already went to where the Grand Magic Games are being held." Allen answers.

"Why?"

"Alicia said something about getting ready before the other guilds get there."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Once everyone enters the guild, Makarov stands in front of them.

"All right... I'm going to announce the five members who will participate in the Grand Magic Games as our representatives." Makarov says causing the members to look at him in anticipation. "Natsu!"