- stranger things 2 teaser

OKIE SO I THOUGHT I SHOULD WRITE ERIN INTO THE LITTLE BIT OF THE TEASER WE GOT SO HERE.

the shot starts with an old part of an eggo commercial. an eggo pops out of the toaster and two kids reach for it at the same time. the older girl turns to the little boy. "l'eggo my eggo!" she cries.

"you l'eggo my eggo!"

but as the little boy speaks, the words become a little distorted before showing a spinning arcade sign and then syrup pouring across some waffles.

eleven's tired eyes flash twice during the shots before it fully shows her with a nosebleed and her eyes shooting open after mike's scream echoes out, "eleven!"

someone's heavy breathing goes through into the next shots. we see mike, dustin, lucas, and erin speeding down the highway on their bikes. then glass blowing in on hopper as he dives down.

THE WORLD IS TURNING

dustin slowly turns around as lucas shoves at mike because they seem to be in another argument. erin stands behind mike, clutching a box of eggos. the boys wear ghostbusters costumes while erin wears a simple white dress and her hair down. she has a red ribbon tied into her locks referring to the stay puft marshmallow man.

next, the shot shows hopper slamming a shovel into the ground - he seems to be digging or burying.

UPSIDE DOWN

then, the shot quickly shows what looks to be a container with a person in it and gas going through.

next, we see will, joyce, and another man on a screen. will is sitting in a hospital chair with something around his head and a hospital gown on.

the shot zooms away to show two men staring at the screen.

then it moves to eleven pulling her hands through her hair as she sobs.

in the next frame, erin stares at something behind the camera and it glitches to show her staring down at her lap.

then the scene glitches again to show a picture - possibly one of will's drawings - of a monster and a storm as it makes it way to hawkins.

then we see will's back as the byers' front door opens by itself to show the real-life image of the drawing. his back heaves up and down as the shot zooms in. there's chill bumps on his neck as erin's own voice loudly echoes out, "will?"

Stranger Things

HALLOWEEN