Request

WEAR YOUR HAIR UP FOR ME!

I WANNA SEE YOUR FOREHEAD TOMORROW, SO FREE IT! PLZ!

FREE YOUR FOREHEAD, OKAY? THANK U!

I MUST REALLY SEE YOU AND YOUR FOREHEAD ON DISPLAY TOMORROW!

LOVE YOU, NAMJOON! GOOD LUCK!!!

I smiled at how childish I was, reading all the chats I sent to Namjoon while he was doing his VLive. All the other ARMYs were typing so fast, trying to be noticed by Namjoon, while all I did was make my little request.

They were currently at the States, attending a prestigious awards show. International medias would be in that event so I was sure that their stylist would handle their appearance with extra care. But, I just had to try and make my plea. All of the boys look so good with their bangs up, I'd like them to bless the audience with the said look.

Namjoon's live broadcast ended without any hints that he saw my chats. I smiled again. That was to be expected. I did flood him with my request but it's not that relevant so I wasn't expecting much.

Tweeting them another 'good luck' on twitter, I placed my phone on top of my desk and began to do some household chores.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" my friend squealed as we waited for the ceremony to start. It was only six a.m. in my country, but we're already streaming on our laptop. We were so excited to what Bangtan looked like for this very special day.

"There they are!" my friend screamed as the boys slowly entered the view. My heart did a doubleflip as I saw Kim Namjoon, with his bangs styled up.

Did he see my chat? But that's impossible! Probably not, I thought as I stared at him gorgeously walk down the red carpet.

"Look at them!!! They look so good!"

I nodded. I tried to look at the other members, but my eyes kept going back to Namjoon. He really looked so dashing in his outfit, it hurts.

My friend and I watched the entire event, screaming and cheering for our beloved Bangtan. When they won, we cried our eyes out and even celebrated that evening.

Tired, I went to check my twitter before going to sleep. I noticed that the other members were tweeting. They must still be awake so I decided to make another silly request.

"Namjoon! I really like your hairstyle today! You looked dashing. A selca with that style, maybe? Tnx!" I hit the tweet button, then went to sleep, knowing that my request would go unnoticed.

I woke up the next morning to a series of notifications from twitter. It told me that BTS retweeted a bunch of tweets and posted some of their own. Excited to see what the boys uploaded, I immediately checked it out.

First I saw was a short video clip of Taehyung and Jungkook. I chuckled at the boys' tweet, replied to it before liking and retweeting. I scrolled on their feed some more and was shocked to see a tweet from Namjoon.

In a black and white filter, he stood in front of mirror with his outfit and hairstyle clearly visible. Captioning it with his iconic '#김데일리', the tweet looked like his usual ones. But no. This one made my heart skipped a bit.

Did he see my request? Is it possible? I shook my head and sat on my bed. It couldn't be. It just wasn't possible. No need to delude myself and make me hope.

I got off my bed and decided that a shower was all I need. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash the sleepiness of me.

Once done, I took my phone again and decided to try it something. Just to check.

With shaking hands, I typed BTS' username on my phone and typed a short sentence.

Did you read my tweets? Dm plz.

I laughed at how ridiculous I seemed to be. Call this wishful thinking, but I just had to make sure.

Howver, even before I could put my  phone down, a buzz made me look at it again. And there, it shows a direct message notification from twitter.