Fluff 2

You were patiently waiting for like, an hour or more to finally have your turn on the fansign event and you are finally getting nearer to the table of Bangtan. You like all the members but what you're looking forward the most was meeting RapMon. Finally, after two years of enduring university and landing on a job to save some money, you managed to go to koreaand attend your first ever fansign event of Bangtan. 

"Annyeong haseyo! Neoneun ireumeul mwohaeyo?" (Hello! What's your name?) You heard V asked, all smiles at you. You were finally by the table and you happily gave him your card.

"Y/N," you replied and just stared at the guy, starstrucked and in awe. You know a little Korean and therefore managed to communicate with the rest of the group quite easily. They were so fun and adorable, you can't help but laugh everytime they joke around.

And finally, you got to RapMon. He was the last to sign your card. Smiling widely at you, you couldn't help but notice his cute dimples and you suddenly felt you heartbeat grew faster a bit more than it already is. You feel so cold from nervousness and excited at the same time.

"Hi! What's your name?" RapMon asked.

"Y/N," you shyly respond.

"That's a nice name," he said, still smiling while staring at you. You giggled and covered your face with your hands.

"Don't hide from me," RapMon laughed and you couldn't help yourself from joining him.

"So, Y/N, what should I write here?" He asked.

"Just write whatever you want," you told him, not taking your eyes off him the whole time while smiling like an idiot.

"Okay, then," he said and began to write something.

"Hey, RapMon," you heard yourself say. You were not even aware of what you were doing. You felt so detached to yourself at the moment. It was like you were floating above somewhere and was just watching yourself converse to RapMon.

"Ne? I mean, yes?" He stopped writing to look at you, and once again, his sweet smile left you breathless.

"May I ask for something? It's alright if you say no," you said hesitantly.

You saw his face crunched a little in confusion before asking "What is it?"

"Can I feel your hands?" He smiled at you even wider and winked.

"Of course, of course! Here, let me just finish this..." he said as he continued signing your card.

Once done, he took your hands in his and the warmth of his hands grounded you to yourself. Gone was the floating feeling from before and was now replaced with a tingling sensation on your skin. Everyone else suddenly disappeared as you can only see RapMon, smiling widely, in front of you. RapMon winked at you again before positioning your hands in his that end up like you two were holding hands. He gave your hand a little squeeze and you returned the gesture. You felt butterflies in your stomach and you feel so happy at the moment... so content. All those sacrifices and hardships you endured the last two years were now worth it.

"See you next fan meet?" RapMon asked, wringing you out of your head.

"Yes. Yes, of course," you said, smiling. "Thank you for this."

"Nah. Thank you for your love and support on Bangtan. I'll make sure to remember you. See you next fan meet, okay?" He asked you again. You couldn't help it then. A tear escaped your eye from too much happiness.

"Shhh, don't cry, Y/N," he told you, releasing your hands to wipe the tear away. You shook your head and caught a glimpse of the staff looking at you.

"Thanks for this, RapMon. Really," you told him.

"Thank you, too. Keep safe," he said as you took your card.

"Bye," he waved at you and you waved back before turning your back to leave. You know the probability of Namjoon recognizing you on their next fansign is slim but just him saying he'll remember you is enough to make you the happiest person on Earth.