Fluff

"Oppa... I'm nervous," you said as he pulled the car to a stop in front of his parents' house.

"Don't be, Jagi. They'll like you," he said, confident. 

That only made your heart beat faster. What if he's wrong? Namjoon was always confident when it comes to you. He might have been declaring things because of that but in reality, his parents might not approve of you.

"Jagi, stop biting your lip. I don't want you bleeding when you greet my parents," he said, teasing you. You hit Namjoon lightly on his shoulder and he just chuckled in response.

"C'mon. They're waiting inside," he said, climbing out of the car before opening your door for you. He offered you his hand and you took it as you climbed out of the car. 
You hooked your arms on his as you walked side by side towards their home.

"Eomma, Appa, we're here," Namjoon called after knocking on the door trice. He then pushed the door open and their cozy living room greeted you. 

You let Namjoon lead you inside their house and you saw Mr. and Mrs. Kim sitting on the sofa together. 

You both bowed in greeting.

"Eomma, where's my dongsaeng?" Namjoon asked after giving his mom a kiss and his dad a hug.

"She's at work," Mrs. Kim replied softly and hearing her voice somehow soothed you.

It has this gentle tone that calmed you, just like what Namjoon's voice does to you whenever he sings. 

Namjoon went back to your side to introduce you formally.

"Eomma, Appa, this is Y/N, my girlfriend," Namjoon said, putting his arm around your shoulders."She's the one I kept on telling you every time I call."

Mrs. Kim stood up and approached you, taking your hand in hers.

"Hello there, dear. Joonie here told me so much about you," she said in that soothing voice of hers. You couldn't help but smile a little at the use of Namjoon's petname by his mom.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope Namjoon told you good things about me," you said nervously, bowing again.

"No need to be so formal, dear. Come, sit on the sofa with Joonie. And don't worry, he told me all good things about you," Mrs. Kim said, smiling at you. 

You felt at ease already, but the nervousness came back when you saw Mr. Kim looking at you intently.

"Uh, uhm... good morning again, Mr. Kim," you stuttered, bowing again, panicking at the intense stare he was giving you. 

Mrs. Kim looked at her husband and clicked her tongue. "Stop terrorizing the girl, Appa," she scolded him and Mr. Kim suddenly laughed.

"I'm sorry, Eomma. But she's showing us such cute reaction, I can't help it," Mr. Kim said, his voice even deeper than Namjoon's.

"Well, that's true," Mrs. Kim agreed, smiling adoringly while looking at you. 

The day passed in a blur. You became comfortable with Namjoon's parents in no time and you felt so welcome and loved in their home. Mrs. Kim was treating you like her own daughter, being so sweet and motherly towards you while Mr. Kim was still occasionally pulling pranks on you.

"Omo! Look at the time," Mrs. Kim exclaimed when she looked at the clock.

"Y/N, Joonie, you should go now or you'll be home late."

"Okay, Eomma," Namjoon said. "We'll come back again, soon."

"Oh, you should. And you better bring Y/N with you or I won't let you enter the house," Mrs. Kim said.

"I will," Namjoon laughed and gave his mother and father a hug.

"Good bye, Eomma, Appa," you said, giving each of them a hug and a kiss. The two asked you to call them Eomma and Appa while you were eating lunch.

"Good bye, dear. Come back again, okay?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Yes, eomma. I'll come back very, very soon," you promised.

"What?" You asked Namjoon when you got in the car. He had been staring at you the whole day and he was still giving you that weird look right now and it's really bugging you.

"What 'what'?" "Why are you staring at me? You've been like that the whole day," you stated.

"Oh. That. It's nothing," he said then shrugged.

"Tell me," you whined. "No." You pouted and asked cutely again, knowing he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Please?" you said and Namjoon sighed.

"Fine. I was just thinking how much you fit perfectly into my family. I even feel like my parents love you more than me now," he said, chuckling a little. 

You agree with him. You also felt like you fit really good in his family. You already felt at ease with them after only one meeting. And you were also super close with Eomma and Appa.

"You're mom and dad were really good people. I guess that's why I feel comfortable with them." Namjoon just smiled, took your hand in his and gave it a kiss.

"Someday, you'll officially be a part of my family, okay?" he said and you smiled.

"Of course. Yes, definitely," you replied and you felt Namjoon's lips formed a smile on your hand before letting it go and focusing on the road.

~end

//AN: Who here also feels soothed when Namjoon sings? Haha. I know I do. ^^//