Angst

You were looking at RapMon, fear slowly creeping into your system. You never saw him so angry before. You feel danger emanating from him.

"Namjoon-" you began to say but stopped when he gave you a sharp look.

"I'm your boyfriend right?" He asked.You nodded. Of course he is.

"Do you love me?" He asked again.

"Of course." You said, confused.

"Then why? Why do I feel like I'm nothing to you?" He almost yelled at you.

You took a step back, shocked at what he just said.

"I don't understand..." you whispered.

Namjoon shook his head in anger, running his hand over his blonde hair. He took a calming breath before speaking, though you could still see him shaking.

"I'm the one who always call you. I'm the who always send a message. I'm always the one who makes the first move!"You gaped at him then tried to recall all the times you talked over the phone. Yes, he was always the one to initiate your communication. But that was because you don't want to bother him. You know he's busy since he's an idol. 

"That wouldn't matter, though, if you only give me some of your time. But no! Whenever I call you, it would only be just for a short minute, and then you'll hang up on me. You rarely reply to my messages. I feel like I'm not important to you. I don't feel like you love me." He shook his head again and looked at you with sharp eyes.

"You love me?" He asked you again.

You were still shocked from all the things he said to you. You didn't think he will think that way. You were just trying your best to be a good girlfriend and not interfere with his work. You're trying not to be clingy, though in truth, what you wanted was to just spend the whole day with him, talking to him, exchanging messages with him...

"Yes. Yes, I do love you, Kim Namjoon." You said with all the force, strength and love you could muster.Very slowly, Namjoon approached you with a predatory look in his eyes.

"Then show me." He said once you were face to face with each other, before capturing your lips with his and giving you an angry but passionate kiss. ~end