Welcome back!!

• YOUR POV •

"I'll see you guys soon!!" Appearing more excited than I intended to be, I waved my hand at my laptop's camera before ending the video call with my friends and boyfriend.

Two weeks ago, I left Japan to pay my cousin a visit in Dubai for her wedding. Which actually bought me more time to roam around Dubai and actually get my friends some souvenirs.

I started packing up my bag, after hearing that the plane I was on would be reaching it's destination in a few minutes.

As I exited the plane, my eyes darted towards the massive pile of people whom I do believe are waiting for their own love ones.

My eyes then roamed the same area for a certain dark haired male with a stoic facial features. He goes by the name Kageyama Tobio. A first year student at Karasuno. The same school that I attend to.

Kageyama had been my boyfriend for two weeks now... Yes, he confessed right before I left for Dubai. You see, Tobio is quite the tsundere. My face lit up with a smile as I spotted the said blueberry topped male.

"Tobio-kun!" I waved my hands up and ran towards my boyfriend. "Oh, Welcome back, Y/N." He said, trying to pull off a smile. I chuckled and placed a peck on his cheek, much to his embarrassment. Because of his aloof nature, it was quite satisfying to rile him up a bit.

(A/N: Y'all who pointed out the rail, omg thank you so much for the correction 🤣 🤣)

"Shall we?" He asked, extending his arms for me to take. With a nod as a reply, Kageyama and I took slow steps towards the airport's exit, indulging ourselves with the presence of one another. But then our little bonding moment was cut short as something or someone tugged on my boyfriend's shirt.

There, stood a small boy who bears the same features as Kageyama. Only that his eyes were a lighter hue and his hair was slightly brown.

"Dad!"

"..."

My world generally stopped as I looked at them both. Did Kageyama cheat on me while I was gone? But to have a child this old within a week is odd... Am I even still in the human realm?

Kageyama hesitantly faced me, probably noticing the dark aura I was possessing.

"Y-Y/N, this is not what you think it is!!!" He shook his hands companied by his head, probably feeling frustrated by the current situation.

"Tobio, are you keeping something from me?" I spat, eyes so squinted I could barely see his petrified expression.

"N-no! I don't know him!! I completely don't know him!" He exclaimed.

"D-dad? Were you cheating on mom?!"

The child squeaked, eyes slowly glossing up as tears formed.

"Huh?!?! I don't know you!!!" Kageyama seethed, voice vividly swimming in denial.

"How come? Daddy used to play with me all the time! How could you not remember me??"

I shot Kageyama a glare before holding on to the child's shoulders. "Tobio, are you sure that this kid is not yours?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Come one, Y/N... How can I have a baby like him within two weeks?!"

"I don't know... Maybe you had a one night stand with someone even before we started dating..."

"Seriously?! I won't ever do that! This child might have mistaken me for his father..."

Giving my lover a skeptical look, a sigh involuntarily left my mouth upon realizing that he probably had a great point.

Turning my gaze towards the child, I crouched down and looked him in the eyes.

"Kid, are you sure that this man here is your father?" I asked, pointing towards Kageyama.

The kid looked up at him and examined Kageyama's face. He then pouted and looked at me.

"I'm so sorry!!! He looked exactly as my papa!!"

His tears started to well up again and my gaze softened. Poor child, he must really miss his father. I caressed his back, in an attempt to calm the child down.

"Now, now, everybody makes mistakes. Where is your mom, little one?" I asked.

"Mommy??"

And then the child grew pale as he looked around the airport. But this only got worst when he started running towards the glass door, yelling for his mother.

Tobi and I shared a shocked look as we followed the child.

"MOMMY!!!"

The child cried out, calling for his mother. But it was too late... The plane had taken off.

-

Hiii!! Helloo!! Haha so here is a story that I had in mind since last year but sadly doesn't have any inspiration and clue how to start it... But that was until I have come across a book called Babysitting Project by alymxy... I personally loved and laughed my heart out while reading it. And I recommend for you to read it too ❤❤❤. I suppose I should mention the author but lazy me don't even have the bone to explore this app and get my way around things XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!!

Partially Edited: March 26, 2022