We're Sorry!!! (1)

Y/N panicked as she moved around the empty hallways of Karasuno. 'Where could Kageyama be?!?!' She thought. She had already checked everywhere but she can't see her lover.

They were even starting to get late for Toby's role play which will be held after classes today.

"Tobio..." She muttered as she came across a room. But the sound of hushed voices made her stop.

"Sure... What you said about my girlfriend being ugly, dumb, simple, boring, annoying, and all are right... You are also right about me dating her because of a bet... B-"

Her eyes widened as she heard that deep voice which she knew very well... That voice that was owned by none other than Kageyama Tobio.

'He wasn't serious with me?!' She thought, throat slowly becoming dry as she tried to prevent herself from letting a cry escape. 'But why? Last night he just told me that he love me... Was everything for show?'

She hurriedly stood up from where she was crouching and quickly walked away as she felt the door being hoisted open. But perhaps her timing was quite sluggish.

There, in front of her stood a shocked Kageyama. "Y/N!!"

"I HATE YOU!"

With that, Y/N pushed Kageyama and started to run away to who knows where...

Ugly...

Dumb...

Simple...

Boring...

Annoying...

Words... Negative words to be exact swirled around her head, biting and pinching off her esteem as time passed. Tears flowed freely against her flushed pink cheeks.

"I HATE YOU, KAGEYAMA TOBIO!!!" She shouted from the top of her lungs, hoping that screaming her problems would lessen the pain but no... It was still painful in there...

She fell on her knees, punching the ground. Oh how she hated the feeling of being played... Three weeks and a half... That's the only time they had been with... She expected the pain to be mild but who is she going to fool? Even if it has only been a day... An hour.. If she had already fallen so hard... It would cause so much grief.

"Y/N?" She turned around to face the owner of the soft voice. "W-what are you doing here?" Sugawara asked, bending down to her level. "Suga-senpai... It hurts..." She cried. Sugawara sighed and caressed the girl's back.

"It's Kageyama, isn't it?" He asked and the girl nodded still inside his strong pair of arms. "I am sure that everything would be alright..." He said. Silence then filled the place as Y/N remained hugging him.

She almost didn't want to pull away knowing that his heart's calm beating somehow lessened the pain she was feeling. Oh no, Y/N only looked at Sugawara as one of her friends and Sugawara also thought of her as like that... Or maybe you could say that it was like a sibling type of relationship.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be in Toby's play?" He asked.

"Huh?!?! Oh shoot! I forgot!" She said and scurried towards her bag. She slung it onto her shoulder and bid Sugawara her good bye before running as fast as her legs could towards the gym where the play would be occurring.

But she was late... There, Toby sat alone by a corner. His eyes were swollen due to crying.

"Toby, sorry that mommy is late..." Y/N tried her best to smile at the child but he just stood there, heads down as he threw the star costume towards her.

"You're just like my dad!! He said that he'd be there for my 3rd birthday but he didn't come! I hate you guys! I bet that you don't even care because I'm not even your child!" He sobbed and started to run away.

"Toby, Wait!!!"

Y/N started to run after the child and came across Kageyama who also was heading towards the gym but then started to run after Toby.

"TOBY!!"

Both shouted as they saw the child running towards the road.

Edited: September 17, 2018