Kageyama and Toby's play day

"Daddy!!! Toss me the ball!" Toby yelled, trying to reenact Hinata's spike. Kageyama who was trying so hard to set a ball for the kid, wiped his forehead. He was starting to get pissed off, yes, but he didn't want a smack from his girlfriend.

Kageyama then tossed a ball towards Toby but the ball went too high for Toby's reach which resulted for Toby, landing on the grass and the ball fell on his face.

Toby started to cry and look at Y/N who was trying not to laugh at them. "Don't mind about that, Toby!!" Y/N shot Kageyama a glare to force him to say something that would comfort the child who was now on the grassy land.

"My toss was too high... It's my fault. I should practice more..." Tobio said, scratching his nape. Toby then stopped crying and wiped his tears before taking the ball and looking at Kageyama with a smile.

"It's okay, Daddy... It was also my fault... I am not an experienced volleyball player like you." Toby grinned which shocked Kageyama. Tobio was about to pat his head but Toby then shoved the ball on Kageyama's hand and faced him.

"Mommy told me that when we tell someone something nice, even if we don't mean it at all, that is being polite... Right?" Toby smiled and ran over to Y/N, leaving Kageyama with a dark aura behind.

"Mommy! I'm hungry..." Toby said and sat on the bench beside Y/N as he looked through the basket. "Here is a black forrest then..." Y/N smiled, handing the sweet delight towards the child...

Toby looked at the plate and smiled. "Thank you, Mommy!!" Toby beamed and devoured the whole dessert.

After playing Volleyball,  they all went to the mall so that Y/N can buy some necessities inside the house while the two played by the arcade.

Y/N can't help but wonder how long she's been with the child. It has only been five days and it already felt like forever... She can't help but feel a little part of her sinking as the days she get to spend with Toby lessens.

Kageyama was inside the arcade with Toby. Toby picked the race car game(a/n: I do not know how to call that-).

"I'm going to beat you, Dad!!" Toby shouted as he twisted his steering wheel here and there. Kageyama laughed and went past Toby's car.

"Not a chance, Kiddo." Kageyama said and the game went on with the result of Toby actually beating Kageyama.

"Haha! I beat you, Dad!!!" Toby beamed, jumping up and down. Kageyama who had a scowl in his face for being beaten by a kid, slowly smiled. "Nice one, Kid..." Kageyama nooded and ruffled his hair.

"Let's go look for your mom." Kageyama said and they started walking out of the arcade.

Little did Kageyama know that he was getting closer to the child, no matter how he tries to deny that feeling. He felt a little twinge in his chest as he looked down on the child who was starting to stumble here and there.

Kageyama stopped and bent down in front of Toby. "Huh?" The sleepy child gazed up at him. "Get on my back... I know you're already sleepy." Kageyama said and Toby started to climb on Kageyama's back.

His little arms we're wrapped on Kageyama's neck as Kageyama's hands were on the child's leg, keeping him balanced on his back.

"Tobio..." Y/N said as she spotted her boys. She let out a knowing chuckle as he pecked Kageyama on his cheek. "You're starting to open up to the child, I see..." Y/N teased. "Shut up... He was just tired. Are you done?" Kageyama asked.

"I am... But there is one more thing left..." Kageyama followed Y/N around the supermarket with Toby on his back.

'Awww, look at that family...'

'They are so cute...'

'Yeah!  The child looks exactly like his father!'

'If I were to marry, I'd like a guy like him to be my husband...'

'The mother of the child looks very pretty... No wonder they had such a wonderful child.'

Y/N let out a soft giggle at what they heard. She turned her gaze towards Tobio who was obviously blushing. Judging from how he covered his face with one of his hands.

Edited: September 16, 2018