Prologue

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G cover made by calloipe Please go check out her page!

A/N from author 2020: hey guys, this story was written back in 2017 and was never completed and so it's now on hold until further notice. If you want to keep reading go ahead! Just know that it won't be completed for awhile

POV-Trystan

She was stunning, as she walked towards me in that white gown. Like a flower ready to bloom. I dreamed about her even though she was currently flush against me, her arm draped over my torso as she breaths in slowly her heart thumping to the beat of mine.

It was perfect with her, always perfect. She is perfect.

I feel it before I hear the sirens begin, our borders have been broken.

After that it all turns into a blur as I grab Lea and pull her close to me, her scared wide eyes alert as she hears the screams and cries from below in our pack. I knew she wanted to help the pack but right now all I was focused on was getting her to safety then I'd go.

"Wait! Where are you taking me?" She cries pulling against my strong grasp on her arm.

"I need to make sure you're safe first" I say firmly.

She shakes her head and squirms trying to get free, "Trys please" she begs, I stop and look down into her pain filled eyes.

My hearts hurts at the thought of disappointing her, so I nod my head once and let go of her arm. She smiles thanking me then we're off in the direction of the screams.

Lea is out first into the grassy field leading into the pack houses, its chaos as pack members run from the screams some pulling children along with them others are running into the mass of warriors and intruders fighting one another.

Lea and I join the fight together shifting into our wolves and attacking the intruders, we kill wolf after wolf moving onto the next working flawlessly as a team.

After our 8th kill Lea stops and looks back towards a women stumbling around looking under burning debris from the remains of pack houses burning to the ground.

Her eyes glaze over then I hear her voice in my head a soothing calming sound, "I need to go help that women find her daughter, will you be okay here?" She asks.

"Yes go, stay safe" I say through mind link, she rubs her head along my shoulder under my head resting it there before she takes off into the direction of the women frantically running to every area.

I mind link one of my guards to go with her and make sure she stays safe.

I keep fighting along side my beta and the pack warriors as she push the intruders back towards the borders, I jump on a grey wolf and stare down into his eyes as fear creeps in I open my canines and rip out his throat before jumping off and heading towards the next.

That's when I feel it, the void. I hear a faint whisper in my head, and Im running in the direction my instincts are telling me too. She has to be okay. I chant over and over in my head.

I spot her and the guard I sent to protect her fighting off two wolves. Lea lays on the grassy floor her blood seeping into the ground as the life slowly leaves her body. My guard is wounded badly and limps towards the second wolf as he had just killed the first one.

I race over to Lea and nudge her slightly, she barely moves but her eyes snap open and she cranes her head towards me. "My love don't leave me" I say through mind link unsure if she actually heard me. I rub my snout against the side of her head.

Cries of pain erupt behind me as I see my guard go down then the second wolf is stalking towards me, I call out to all the guards not busy to come and take Lea to safety.

I step away from Lea and towards the feral wolf whose canines are on full display, drool mixed with blond dripping off them. I growl and attack bitting into his shoulder, he cries out in pain and his claws come up pushing me away, I fall back and he's on me in a second his claws claw at my face and I feel flesh rip as he drags it down my face.

My soul turns into a void of empty darkness as the love of my life dies slow and alone, anger and pain rises up through me and I let out the loudest sound I've ever made escapes me and I shoot up clamping down into his neck, the blood seeps out and before I know it he's laying on the ground dead.

My eyesight is blurry as I run towards lea now shifted into human, her chests no longer rising her heart no longer thumping to the beat of mine. I let out sons of anger as I shift and kneel down to her picking up her lifeless body and holding it close to me.

My beta comes first and howls announcing the death of their Luna.

After that day I knew I'd never be the same, my soul had gone with Lea and it was never coming back, for all I knew my life was over.

Authors Note

Okay! So the prologue is done. It was done in Trystans pov becauseee we needed to see how he became who he is now. Then the next chapter will be in Evelyn's Pov.

Comment potential Ship names for Trystan and Evelyn in the comments!!

-Tevie

-Trevie

-Trevelyn

-Tevelyn

Vote and Comment my lovelies ❤️

-TJ