Epilogue

"Here, I brought you this, you have to eat it, ok?"

"But Millie, I'm not hungry" insisted Sadie through streaming eyes and blocked up nose.

"No, you're eating this, even if I have to feed it to you..."

"Oh yes, I'd like to see that" challenged Sadie, tiredly.

"Fine" replied Millie, "open wide" she said, dipping her spoon into the chicken soup she'd made for her sick girlfriend.

"That's actually really good" conceded Sadie after letting Millie feed her, "thanks" she added softly.

Once she'd eaten all the soup, Millie put the bowl away and sat on the bed next to Sadie. She'd been sick for a few days and had stayed in bed for the last two. "I've missed you" said Millie quietly, kissing the top of her head.

Sadie giggled slightly, "you're an idiot, I've literally been here the whole time."

"What? No, I've been downstairs all by myself" Millie pouted.

"Yeah, for like an hour..."

"Worst hour of my life" Millie said, smiling.

"Oh my god, you're so cheesy" Sadie replied, giggling more.

Millie pulled her close so that Sadie was half-lying on her. "You might want to stay away to be honest" said Sadie. Millie just gave her a questioning look, "I haven't been out of bed for days, I'm in my oldest PJs full of holes, now with soup down the front" she said, giving Millie a pointed look, "and I'm in desperate need of a shower, I'm pretty gross right now."

Millie sighed slightly, pulling her even closer "and yet you're still breathtaking" she said softly.

"Idiot" said Sadie, smiling and unable to hide her blushing.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of closeness.

"Marry me" said Millie out of nowhere, almost whispering it. She felt Sadie's breath hitch, and saw as she pushed away so she could look up and face her.

"W...what?" she asked, trying to look Millie in the eye, made impossible by that fact that Millie was avoiding her gaze. Finally, she returned it, lifting her eyes to meet Sadie's, who saw a look of such love mixed with vulnerability on her face.

"M...marry me" she repeated, looking down again, unable to meet Sadie's gaze anymore.

Sadie, feeling Millie trembling slightly, reached out and caressed Millie's face, gently raising her chin to face her again. "Millie..."

"I wanted you from the moment I saw you, I fell in love with you from the moment I talked to you, stay with me, always..."

"Yes, Millie...I'll stay with you, always, forever" Sadie answered, tears of happiness starting to fall.

Millie closed her eyes tight, pulling Sadie close, shocked at what she'd just done. She hadn't planned it, but it had just seemed so right, like everything had been building up to that perfect moment, and now she knew that they'd be together forever, it was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

"I love you Sadie."

"I love you too Millie, so much."

*~~Really the end~~*

A/N so, it's the end...am genuinely really sad, I enjoyed writing this one, it was only meant to be about 12 chapters long...oops!

I hope that whoever read it actually enjoyed it, like I said it was fun to write and has really helped me through a bad time personally, which is why I'm sad it's over as I need to find something else...and am having writers block for the first time on my Stalker story (ideas happily accepted)

Love you guys 😊