Chapter Two

Tsunade and Sakura both panted heavily as they stood across each other. Both were exhausted from training and were equally amazed by each other's strength.

"You are pretty good Sakura."

"Arigatou." Sakura bowed lightly to her new sensei. Tsunade was impressed by sheer strength within Sakura's arms. She had very good accuracy with shurikens, although she needed to work on accuracy with other weapons. What struck her the most as peculiar was that Sakura's body healed itself without her doing anything. Tsunade assigned Sakura to memorize the rest of the poisons and some herbs as homework.

"There is a training room for jounins. You can use it."

"E-eh?! But I'm only a genin."

"Your strength is definetly a jounin level, although you need to work on your other fighting skills."

"Hai."

"I can assign you a private sensei if you'd like."

"Private sensei?!" She didn't mean to yell, but the suggestion was very startling for her. Never in her life, no not once, did she expect a Hokage, nevertheless a Sanin, to offer a private sensei to help her.

"You have excellent chakra control and inhumane strength. I know when I see potential, and you, have a lot of potential."

"Arigatou. Demo..."

"Hmm?"

"I don't want to bother anyone."

"The offer will stand indefinetly."

"Arigatou. I will go train in the training room."

"You should rest. We've been training for four hours."

"It's alright." Tsunade breathed through her nasal with a repressed frustrated sighed. Honestly, the girl was low on chakra already, yet she still wanted to train.

"Don't push yourself too much."

"Hai." Tsunade waved her hand as Sakura exited.

"She's stubborn, I'll give her that." Tsunade chuckled dryly to herself as she organized her papers. She groaned when Shizune brought more papers and was reprimanded about the secret stash of sake she kept. Sakura's feet dragged as she tromped around the village in attempt to distract herself from the aching muscles.

"Sakura-chan!" A loud, obnoxious orange suited blondie yelled loudly as he ran towards her. Not wanting to socialize, she merely slid to the left to avoid the boy's embrace.

"Naruto, why are you here?" She sighed and apologized for her annoyed tone when he flinched noticibly.

"Want to go eat ra-"

"No. I'm busy."

"With what?" Sasuke appeared behind the rambuncious blonde.

"Training."

"Training ended hours ago." She rolled her eyes at his idiotic statement.

"I'm training alone." Sasuke spared a glance at her before slightly smirking.

"Hn." She swore a vein had popped from the monosyllable. Restraining her urge to punch him, she turned her heels and began to walk away from the two annoying boys.

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto whined as the two boys followed her.

"Go with Sasuke."

"Hn."

"But I want to see you!" For the second time in five minutes, she sighed again at his stupidity.

"I'm busy."

"But Sakuraaaa!" Naruto complained as she began to walk faster. She stopped abruptly, causing the two boys to bump into her.

"Maybe next time." With a puff of smoke, the two boys were left in silence. Sasuke hated to admit, but he was concerned with her odd new behavior and quite frankly did not like the change at all.

Sakura sighed as she approached the building with annoyance. If they could be this annoying, she cringed at how irritating she must have been. The door opened smoothly but creaked as it widened its passage. The first thing she noticed were the steel wires, thin but deadly when it comes in contact with skin. She dodged the oncoming set of weapons that flung towards her and yelped when she collided into a wall. Why is the wall warm and moving? She tilted her head slightly back to see the wall. Except, the wall had two red eyes, long raven hair, and smooth creamy face.

"Ah!" Sakura jumped up, surprised that he copied her actions. The sound of metal clashing onto the concrete ground resonated throughout the room. A set of kunais had embedded itself where the two people had previously sat. The man held a remote, pressing a button.

"Why are you here?"

"Tsunade-sama said I could use this room to train." She didn't like the way her voice wavered.

"Hn."

"You are an Uchiha." She stated, gathering the information from his two sharingan eyes and his short and monosyllable sentence.

"Hn." She suddenly felt nervous and did not know why. Her fingers began to twiddle with the skirt she wore, a habit she had when she was nervous.

Cha! He's hot!
Inner!
Can't deny it!

"Gomen-nasai, I didn't realize you were training here. I'll wait till you're done." His calloused hand wrapped around her wrist as she attempted to leave.

"You can use the room." He placed the remote into her hands before walking away. She stared at the foreign object, not knowing what to do with it or how to use it. After glaring at it intensely, she pushed the fifth button. She immediately regretted it when a sharp senbon flew towards her. Luckily, she had moved away from the senbon a split second before it could pierced her head. She trained for a couple hours before pressing a red button, which she assumed to be a stop button. Her muscles had given out the minute she tried to walk. Now laying on the ground, she took this time to check out the surrounding. At first glance, you would think the room was empty. But if you looked closely, there were tiny, almost invisible, cracks. She assumed that the cracks were concealed weapons. Near the door, an invisible steel trip wire hung low, triggering a trap if someone were to mess with it and also slicing the person at the same time. Her eyelids began to droop and she found herself dozing off a moment.

Three bodies, bloodied and hacked, stack upon each other like Jenga blocks. She immediately recognized the gruesome bodies by their bracelets. The ones she had given them for their birthdays.

"Mama! Papa! Saita!" Saita had been living with her family for the past year since her family was killed. She had been around Sakura's age and the two girls immediately formed a bond. Sakura ran towards the stacked bodies but tripped when something grabbed her legs. With a horrified expression, she slowly turned around. Her emerald eyes clashed with another pair of eyes and she screamed when a metal rod stabbed through her stomach. A sick and demented smile formed appeared on the attacker's lips as he pushed a kunai into the screaming pinkette.

"Why?" Tears swelled as she fell to her knees, begging for some answers. However, she received only silence as a response.

Sakura gasped and panted heavily, trying to collect herself. She noticed that she was being carried by a masked ANBU and wondered how she did not awake from being picked up. The man, she assumed, hardly spared a glance towards the newly awoke rosette.

"Demo..." She didn't know whether she should jump out of his arms or whether to stay still.

"You fell asleep in the training room." A low musky voice came from the masked ANBU, sending a little shock through her body.

"G-gomen. I can walk home."

"Hardly necessary, we have arrived." He set the girl onto her feet and turned around.

"How do you know where I live? And who are you?"

"My identity is to remain a secret. Tsunade told me where you lived."

"O-oh, arigatou." She thanked the air, for he'd already disappeared into the night.