Chapter Sixteen

Haruno

Transformation:

At the age of sixteen, every Haruno female will experience a change of their body. On rare occasions, some Harunos do not experience the transformation and often die within the year of their sixteenth birthday and their seventeenth birthday. The female body will develop more attractive features, often used as weapons. Male Harunos will not experience the transformation.

Innerself:

Many Harunos have an innerself in which they rely on. It is often a part of their soul and balances the mind of the Haruno. On rare occasions, a Haruno's innerself can be seen physically by the outer self. These occasions only occur when a tragic event has or will happen to the Haruno. The purpose of the Inner is to guide the person towards a good path. Only the outter self can see the innerself.

Mental Barrier:

The mind of a Haruno cannot be controlled nor penetrated by outside forces. For example, if an Uchiha were to place a genjutsu on a Haruno, the Haruno will be aware of the genjutsu. A Yamanaka's mind transfer will be deflected. However, if the Haruno is weak or unstable in the mind, it is possible the barrier can be weakened.

Healing:

Haruno bodies are capable of healing any cuts or bruises. It is useful for any minor injury but will not be able to prevent any fatal blows, wounds, or poison from killing. However, if the Haruno learns medical jutsu, this allows the body to understand where the healing should go to instead and may help in a life or death situation.

Appearances:

Female Harunos have a distinctive pink hair. However, male Harunos do not have a specific color hair. Both genders possess green eyes and a kekkei genkai.

Kekkei Genkai:

Every Haruno has a different kekkei genkai. Each person will only have one special genkai and is not affected by the side effects. For example, a Sharingan wielder that is not of the Uchiha clan but in the Haruno clan will not be threatened by the use of the Sharingan. The Sharingan used by Uchihas are often the reason many of them go blind. Haruno's can use their genkai whenever is necessary. When in danger or threatened, their genkai will activate and they will be surrounded by an invisible barrier that is invincible. However, the barrier can be broken with a certain jutsu performed by a powerful kunoichi or shinobi. A Byakugan wielder of a Haruno is stronger than the Hyuugas and Otsutsuki and has the ability to see three times as far. No one in the Haruno clan has been able to possess the Rinnegan except for the first Haruno and her reincarnates. 

The First Haruno:

The first Haruno was a female, Sakuyi Haruno. She was the firstborn child of her mother, Haruka Haruno. Her father died of unknown reasons, and her mother died in labor. As a young child, Sakuyi faced many difficulties in life. When she was three years old, she had awoken her Byakugan. Because she was not a descendent of the Hyuugas or Otsutsuki, many people were fascinated by her. At the age of five, she received her Mangekyo Sharingan when she witnessed her teammate die in front of her. Feared she would be seen as a threat, she kept her second genkai a secret. At the age of six, she developed the Rinnegan. Though the Rinnegan is often a sign of a God, her village viewed her as a threat to the shinobi world and sought her destruction. She was forced to leave her village and start a new life in an unknown village. Throughout her childhood, she continued to develop genkais. By the age of twenty, she developed all of the genkais.

The Reincarnations:

Sakuyi is only reincarnated when a disastrous and fatal event occurs or will occur. It is the duty of the reincarnate to advert the impending doom. Should she fail, the world may be lost and destroyed. Development of the kekkei genkais varies. Some have been born with it, some develop throughout their lifetime, and some develop in the early childhood.

Abilities:

Harunos' are able to summon people whom they long for. Normally, people who are desired by the Haruno often mistake the summoning as being called. However, no matter how far apart they are, the summoned can feel the call.