Preface: Authors Address

This Story, "Breathe, Little Wolf" formerly known as "The Alpha's Mate" and all its content is subject to copyright. ©

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this story.

This is my first werewolf story and it may take a while for the chapters to become longer.

Please leave constructive feed back if you like. I'd really appreciate your ideas and help!

The grammar and spelling is unedited but I hope that there will not be too many mistakes.

Just a few things:

This story may contain mature themes and language.

Please take this into account when you are planning to read it.

I do not allow or want Translations of this story in any language.

Please do not copy this story.

Please do not post this story on any other websites, including apps.

The UPLOADING, SCANNING and DISTRIBUTION of this book in any from, or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is ILLEGAL and PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

The story is completely fictitious. All Names, Characters, locations and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to any actual person living or dead, locales, or events are entirely coincidental.

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved, RiverGuide 2016.