Avi's conffesion

Avi was in his house reading a book of dragons, he received a message from Kirstie: i need your help " so he grabbed his keys and his phone. When he arrived Kirstie said:"I like you... I love you", Avi responded:" I love you too, would you like to be my girlfriend". She said: " yes I would love to ".

Meanwhile in starbucks Esther and Kevin told Scott and Mitch about Avi's problem ( he like Kirstie since the sing-off). When Scott and Mitch heard this they decided to surprise Avi and Kirstie with a date .

Meanwhile in Kirstie's house she was trying to call Mitch, Avi was in the kitchen trying to call Esther. After none responded Avi's and Kirstie's calls they decided to watch Netflix on. Kirstie's bedroom eating popcorn and m&ms .

In a part of the movie the protagonists kissed and Avi and Kirstie kissed. Minutes later Mitch was calling her, she answered " Avi and I are dating". When Mitch heard this he was very happy. After a moment Mitch told Scott.

When Scott heard this he had an idea, they can make a double date in starbucks at four o'clock. So Scott called Avi and they decided to go together to starbucks.

The next day:

They were in starbucks drinking coffee, and talking about the relationship between Avi and Kirstie. Esther was calling Mitch and Kirstie to make a pajama party.

She created a group called: pajama party 😃.
In the night they were in Esther's house watching a movie eating popcorn and drinking wine. They got drunk .

The next day they had a headache. After breakfast Kirstie and Mitch went to their houses. After a while Mitch received a  message from Kevin : " i need your help".

Mitch grab  his keys and phone. When Mitch arrived he saw black vapor. After minutes he saved Kevin from the fire.
------------------------------------------
Hope you like it