Hospital & powers

Few hours ago...

Mitch was in front of Kevin's house and he went running to the kitchen and save Kevin but when he was front the door the structure fell on Mitch's tiny body. When the ambulance arrived they took Mitch and Kevin to the hospital the doctor called Kirstie.

When she arrived she saw Kevin with an oxygen mask and Mitch in coma with both legs broken. When he arrived to Kevin's room he was watching frozen with Kirstie.

After that when Scott arrived he was starting cuddling Mitch,when the nurse arrived to give Mitch his pills and taking him to the bathroom, when Avi arrived he saw Kirstie and Kevin laying on the hospital bed watching frozen , he run outside the hospital room, Kirstie followed him and said:"what happened?" , his answer was:" you cheated on me with my best friend".

Scott heard what happened and he went out while Mitch was in the bathroom, he saw Kirstie crying and Avi mad with his hands on fire, Scott stopped the fight before Kirstie freezed Avi.

Hours later Scott wrote Kirstie that he need clothes because he was going to stay with Mitch until he is outside the hospital, when she arrived he accidentally went to Kevin's room and his face was silver, and there was when Kevin discovered that he was made of iron and he was strong enough to carry ten trucks (🙊).

When she arrived to Mitch's room he gave Scott the bag and went home and there he saw a table ( this one )

It had a paper that said: sorry about what happened in the hospital. When she looked at the front she saw a dinner for two with candles and Avi watching her, after the romantic dinner they watched movies, until twelve o'clock because they fell asleep on Kirstie's bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it