Love is stronger than you think

"Mitch you had been a month in home,  what happened?" Kirstie asked him, he was in home a month since he watched Scott in starbucks drinking coffee. Mitch was hating himself because what he did, he left Scott. All this month Mitch was laying on couch eating chocolate and watching romantic movies, he hadn't talked with nobody since a month, Kirstie entered to the house because she started to worry a lot. Tomorrow they have a pentatonix rehearsal, Kirstie literally forced him to go, Mitch was broken  so he decided to wear only a onesie. When they arrived Kirstie and Esther were talking to Kevin, Mitch and Avi, when Scott entered into the room he saw Mitch, and Mitch watched Scott with tired puppy eyes. When they were having lunch, Kirstie and Esther were chatting with each other about Scott and Mitch, they were planed a date for them. When the rehearsal ended. The six friends went to theirs home. When Mitch arrived home he sat down and eat ice cream while watching a movie and crying. The next day around 7pm Kirstie wrote him, telling him that she needed to meet him on a restaurant, he send the addressc and the reservation's name (Maldonado), she also called Scott and told him the same thing that she told Mitch.
When Scott arrived he  said the reservations name, when he arrived he saw Mitch, he looked like an angel, when Scott sat down they waited an hour Kirstie didn't arrived, they decided to called her, when she answered she said that she get sick, they had dinner and felt in love with each other, at the end of the night Scott kissed Mitch and told him " love is stronger than you think, i love you, would you be my boyfriend?" Mitch's answer was yes. When he entered home he called Kirstie and told her that he had the best night in months.
------------------------------------------
Hope you like it