Finally

I When Mitch went out of the hospital he arrived home to see Scott and Wyatt, after minutes Esther called him because she had a problem.

When Scott and Mitch arrived they saw that Esther's glasses were on the floor, the windows were broken and there was a chair in the garden, when they arrived they saw Esther scared and crying in her bedroom, after that they asked her about what happened, she discovered her power, that was moving things with her mind, it was amazing, but Scott and Mitch hadn't discovered their powers.

After Esther calmed down they went home and watched a movie, when Mitch went to the bathroom he discovered that his power was that he can control water, when he went out of the bathroom he showed and told Scott about his power, but Scott was still sad because he didn't had his powers, when Scott went to the kitchen he discovered that his power was controlling electricity, when he arrived to the bedroom he told Mitch about his power, finally arrived.

Mitch received a call from Esther because she liked Kevin about two years ago and Kevin had a date with another woman. After the call Mitch and Scott invited Esther to watch movies with them, about one o'clock Scott turned off the TV and felt asleep.

The next day they make pancakes with orange juice, after eating the breakfast they realized that they made many pancakes, they called Kirstie, Kevin and Avi. A half of hour later they were shopping and drinking starbucks. Scott was carrying Mitch's bags (7).

When they arrived home they ordered pizza and watch a movie.
The next day they went to a pentatonix rehearsal in a restaurant, as usual they were late. After the pentatonix rehearsal they went to record a superfruit video.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it