The next day they were in starbucks drinking coffee. They met Kevin buying tea and they invited him to sit with them,Mitch was sitting on Scott's lap, they were going to throw a party at their home and Kevin was invited. When they arrived home they called Kavi, Esther and Alex.
When the party began they were dancing with Esther, Avi, Kirstie, Kevin and Alex. Scott got drunk and Alex and he were kissing on Mitch's bed,when Mitch entered into his room he saw Scott and Alex kissing, he started to cry and he ran away, he arrived to a beautiful park with different types of trees and squirrels. He didn't notice that Scott was following him. Mitch sat down on a bench near a old man, who asked him why was he crying, after Mitch told the history the old man went home. Scott sat down next Mitch, when the smaller man looked him he ran away crying, when he arrived home he packed his things and asked Kirstie to stay with her until he gets a new house, her answer was yes.
When they arrived to Kirstie's house she helped Mitch carrying a small box  and a bag. When Mitch arrived to the room he unpacked everything and watch a romantic movie and crying, when Kirstie heard him she ran into the room and turned off the tv and asked him if we want to drink something, he answered no, they felt asleep around twelve o'clock. The next day Mitch found a new house near Kirstie's house. Meanwhile Scott was lying on the couch and drinking a beer. Mitch got new furniture, one day he went to starbucks and he saw Scott skinnier, with his eyes red and drinking a coffee. After Mitch bought coffee he went home and cry.
------------------------------------------
This was very sad but hope you like it