Makeovers and Esther's confession

When Kirstie, Esther and Mitch were in the sleepover they decided to go together to starbucks, when they arrived they met Scott in a table, when they sit down Mitch sits down Scott's legs.
Later when they were in the sleepover they decided to do Mitch and a makeover, so they dyed Mitch's hair to blonde and put him some makeup.
Meanwhile in Avi's apartment (in front of Esther's sleepover) Scott received a photo of Mitch ( the top one) and he felt more in love than he was before.
At the same time they did a makeover to Kirstie and she share the photo to instagram.(she looked like this after that)⬇️.

 After that when they were going to do Esther's makeover she stopped them because she had a secret

When the part of bake cookies Avi entered to search something and after he went out they were talking about boys Esther confessed that she liked Kevin but she couldn't be together because he was dating another girl that he met after the last tour. After that they were watching a movie and eating popcorn and m&ms. After the movie they felt asleep.
The next day they went shopping for Kirstie's birthday and drinking starbucks.
Meanwhile in Avi's house Scott was sleeping on the kitchen, Kevin was sleeping with only a towel and in the bathroom and Avi was sleeping on his desk, when he woke up the apartment was a mess, but they didn't remember what happened last night.
Meanwhile Mitch had a flashback: last night he received a call from Scott and he told him that he was the prettiest person he had ever saw.
Meanwhile Kirstie had a flashback about last night: Avi called her and told her that she was the cutest little girl that he ever met.
Meanwhile Esther had a flashback Kevin called her last night: and told her that he wanted to date her since they met and he was dating that girl to make her jealous.
Meanwhile in Avi's apartment the boys woke up and ordered it, went to starbucks and after that they went to their houses.
When Mitch arrived Scott was cooking something for Mitch, he looked very tired and before Scott put the dinner on the table he saw the smaller man sleeping on the sofa, Scott carried his little boyfriend to bed he put him his sponge bob's onesies and both felt asleep.
------------------------------------------
Hope you like it