Ride~~Chapter 2 (part 1)

Anala POV

So me and my bestie Athea (pic of her on the side) are about to go to this Les Twins dance thingy I LOVE them something that Alex doesn't know lol well I'm in my car about to pick Athea up and my volume is loud  in my car cause my favorite song is on Who Do You Love by YG ft Drake and I'm rapping and singing along (I sing  and dance really good)

You're the nigga, you're the one that be talkin' to the po-pos

Porsche sittin' on Forgi's

Niggas can't afford these

The Panamera shittin' on the 9-11

I call my homie's not 9-11

I'm the nigga with the juice

But I'll never do my nigga like Pac did

Bitch, who do you love?

When I get to Athea's house she heard the music and come out dancing an TWERKING I'm like OMG this girl.

Athea POV

HEY YAL....I'm Athea Anala's best FRAND, BOO,NIGGA ,THOT ,WIFE .... lol I am light skin with long hair and a coca cola body. I can't wait to see the Les Twins maybe Anala can dump Alex and get with Laurent or Larry...... but I don't care which one just not with Alex, I HATE Alex ...she so damn full of herself all up in the cool-aid and she didn't even make it soooo she don't know what the color is  or the flavor  ...but yeah I only tolerate her for Anala...so we about to head over to the Diabol's dance studio .....ok ok so he is like the most funniest gay guy ever like frfr so we got to get there earlier because he like our brother grew up together and all............